1 Swamp
2 Plains

Sideboard

4 Auriok Champion
3 Containment Priest
4 Ethersworn Canonist
2 Disenchant
2 Wing Shards

I ended up 2-2, losing to Reanimator and DnT while beating Sneaky Show and Storm. DnT games were one-sided because I kept garbage hands. Sacked Karakas and Containment Priest vs. Sneak and my Storm opponent misplayed to lose game 3 (took game two off of Canonist). In later testing the DnT matchup is fine as long as they don't get a voltron-d up equipment guy when you draw no moms. Orzhov Pontiff is a huge blowout (especially since Rotlung gives zombies from THEIR clerics dying too).

Changes for the yet-unplayed version 1.1 are as follows:

-3 Grand Abolisher
-2 Starlit Sanctum
-1 Scrubland

+3 Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim
+2 Fetches
+1 Plains

The sideboard also needs an overhaul, probably involving Leylines because of the God-awful amount of Reanimator in my meta. Auriok Champion is probably unnecessary unless your meta is overrun with Burn and/or Grixis Delver. I'm also considering dropping Chalice main for STP and just relegating all combo hate to the sideboard. It's not like you win those matchups game one without luck-sacking anyways. To answer the inevitable question - no, this deck is not good. I built it for a nostalgia trip from Onslaught-block cleric tribal decks. It succeeds in that regard while having the tools to win some matchups at least some of the time. Anyways, figured I'd post it here for discussion/lulz.