Thread: Legacy in Alabama and thereabouts

Legacy in Alabama and thereabouts

Any stores in AL or thereabouts running regular legacy tournaments?

Anybody on these forums livin' in AL or thereabouts interested in regular legacy tournaments? I'm in the middle of the state but wouldn't have a problem driving a bit.

Let's cause a scene, eh?

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Re: Legacy in Alabama and thereabouts

Well if you're willing a bit of a drive, Giga Bytes in Marietta GA does a big quarterly duel for power event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

That is certainly something I would drive to. I'm looking at their calendar now. Cheers!

A note to anyone in the River Region of Alabama. Visions Cards and Games is alternating between Pauper and Legacy on Sundays. We just started so turn out is relatively small (6-8 at the first two events) but we expect this to improve as time goes on. PM me for more info.
    Mom-mom had to die because of the ground chemicals. http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10272003

Thread Information