Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4171

Thread: [Primer] Nic Fit

Re: [Primer] Nic Fit

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    You're awesome!
    I know. I think the main point I'm getting at is that Gitrog is not CA. You're giving up a card every turn it's on the battlefield, and while you can draw enough to replace that, you'll still on average lose resources.

For a 5 drop, or even a lower drop than that I'm always looking to get ahead on cards. It's the same reason I won't play Intent even in a deck full of 2:1 creatures. I don't want to give up cards.

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

For 5-drops it's either that or Sigarda.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post
    DAMMIT ECHELON

I wish spiritmonger were still a playable card...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ScapeFit at 6-1 right now. Looks like Arianrod is going to make day 2.

Jul 2016
    Forever dark woods

Hi all,
    After a 2 months break from Magic, I played win a tundra at my LGS store today.
    As always when I go for a relaxing game during the weekend I pick NicFit. I am very happy with the deck, It worked very well for me so here is the battle report. I have expected all sorts of delvers, blades and D&T decks.

Deck list:

Lands:
    Phyrexian tower
    Dryad arbor
    Treetop village
    2 Bayou
    2 savannah
    Scrubland
    2 forest
    2 swamp
    2 plains
    4 windswept heath
    4 wooded foothills --> I forgot I lend my catacambs to a friend months ago, change was irrelevant.

Spells:
    4 cabal therapy
    4 green’s sun zenith
    4 Path to exile
    3 Abrupt decay
    Vindicate
    Toxic deluge
    2 pernicious deed
    Sylvan library

Creatures:
    4 veteran explorer
    2 deathrite shaman
    Exemplar of strength
    Scavenging ooze
    Eternal witness
    Tireless tracker
    2 siege rhino
    Thragtusk
    Sigarda, host of herons
    Dragonlord dromoka

Walkers:
    Nissa, vital force
    Elspeth, sun’s champion

Side:
    2 choke
    Gaddock teeg
    Reclamation sage
    Pithing needle
    Pernicious deed
    Engineered plague
    Ethersworn canonist
    Golgari charm
    Extirpate
    Surgical extraction
    2 faerie macabre
    2 duress

Battle report:

Battle1
    Bant Blade - a friend

First game
    I know him very well so I keep a good hand with deathrite, bayou, cabal therapy, decay, path. Unfortunately I never drew another land and my bayou finish in the bin after his wasteland.
    I side in needle , plague, charm, 2 choke, sage.

Second game
    I do not remember much, but treetop village kills his jace TMS and I vindicate his jitte. Then toxic for 2 to remove two shamans and hierarch. Thragtusk and Rhino hit the board. He scopes after drawing a land.

Third game
    I cabal therapy his brainstorm, he keeps drawing shamans and Hierarch. I siege rhino him , he plays batterskull, he swings with trigger, no blocks. I GSZ sage and kill batterskull. He plays TNN we start to grind. People are watching the match around us, it is very tense so he misses hierarch trigger and shaman triggers. I am on 1 and I put him on 6 with my Sigarda. He swings with everything I respond with golgari charm killing TNN and blanking shamans. I keep countering his shamans with my ooze, he only have one U-Sea so one activation per turn. I top deck a rhino and swing with Sigarda. GG. Rhino from the top to the face is always good

1-0-0

Battle 2
    Bant Blade – unknown guy

First game
    I go first, I know he is on blue, I saw a spell queller before the tournament. He watched my match. So fair intel. I start and go foothills, bayou, therapy on brainstorm hit 2. He plays a land with a sad face. I veteran explorer, flashback therapy on spell queller (he does not play basics). He passes, I play a land and rhino to avoid daze. Next turn I play deathrite and swing. Vindicate on his land. He does nothing and scope after I play thragtusk.
    Sideboard same as above

Second game
    He plays a couple of shamans, I do the same. I play therapy on Force of will-->clear, play choke. He plays a land, activate shaman and put jitte in play, I reset his board with deeds on 2. Next turn I play Elspeth, GG.

2-0-0

Battle 3
    Lands – unknown guy

First game
    He tells me that last game he went on time. So I assume he is on some sort of Miracles. I was wrong. I fetch a Bayou and play cabal therapy on turn 1, I see 2 wastelands, taiga, grove, burning wish, maze, mox. Sh!t. I have a bayou in hand. He waste the bayou. I play savannah and deathrite shaman. He plays exploration, ramps, kills next bayou, he crop rotation and finish me with dark depths.

Second Game
    I put all graveyard hate I have: extirpate, surgical extraction, faerie macabre, pithing needle. He does not know what I play so he just put one or two cards in it. I play carefully scooze on turn two, don’t fetch duals, he plays maze, tabernacle at the end I finish him with dromoka, nissa, scooze constantly eating his graveyard.

Third game
    This is what i like, an incredible Grindfest. I mulligan to 6 and I keep a very good, but extremely slow hand: swamp, shaman, therapy, surgical extraction, faerie macabre and path. He plays catacombs, pass. I go therapy on punishing fire + surgical, hit like a boss. He plays a land, I draw sylvan library and play deathrite shaman. He ramps, I try to eat his lands hoping to draw another land. I eventually am able to safely cast sylvan library leaving open shaman. Library brings me needle so I play it on thespian stage. He casts loam, I faerie macabre it. He burning wish for a card that kills an enchantment and artifact. At the moment I fill safe I have 2 lands, shaman in play and on my hand path to exile and extirpate. He combo of after killing pithing needle. I extirpate depths and kills marit lage with path. We go to turns. We draw the game both at around 20 life.

2-0-1

Battle 4
    I expect he is on some sort of Sneak and Show, because he borrowed a deck from one of our pal. I am right we got deck checked. So we watch our friend opening packs and practice for the incoming sealed GP. 15 min later.

First game
    I go first, ramp with Deathrite shaman. He plays volcanic island and ponders for 2 turns then plays an ancient tomb. I vindicate the tomb (after thinking about this I could have kill the volcanic island). He top deck city of traitor, plays lotus petal and sneak attack. I play a land and pass. He goes intuition for emrakul, pick one, casts it via sneak attack, I respond with to the slaughter. He cannot believe it. I laugh and on my turn plays rhino, I have nothing else to cast. On his turn he passes. I untap play sylvan library, swing and pray. End of my turn he plays Grizzlybrand, digs for Emy, kills me.

I side extirpate, surgical extraction, pithing needle, gaddock teeg, 2 choke.

Second game
    I go therapy for Show and tell turn one, miss. He ponders. I play a shaman, pass. He goes, petal, sneak, I say ok and draw a land. He plays Emrakul kill my board and top deck Grizzlybrand next turn. GG

2-1-1

Battle 5
    Jund – unknown guy

First game
    The guy says he is lazy and does not want to move, so we have to squeeze ourselves at an 8 players table when there is one empty at the end of the shop. My notebook falls on the floor, dice everywhere. There is no place for my cards, I am tilted, I came here for fun, but some people are just not nice. He goes first and bloodstained mire. Great, I expect Reanimator, at least it will be fast, I was wrong. I play therapy on exhume and sees Jund. He goes turn two Hymn to Tourach. I try to ramp manage to therapy double goyf and kolaghan’s command, but he draws double Liliana of the veil to kill my hand. I am stuck on 5 lands and Reset the board with deeds on two. Draw Elpseth, but Liliana eats it. I eventually kill Liliana on 6 with decay. But he top decks better then I, first library, then BBE into goyf and flayer. I try to slow him a little with my removals, but finish drawing only therapy and shaman.

I do not know how to sideboard so i just put rec. sage for his sylvan library and an additional deed.

Second game
    I am chilling, I should have the edge if I manage to ramp faster than him. I start with therapy on Tourach, hit, ramp a little with explorer kills Liliana the last hope and I am stuck on 4 lands. I have a mediocre hand at the moment one threat per turn, he hymn to tourach me removing GSZ and Dromoka, the best cards in my hand. He has an amazing draw dark confidant into sylvan library and draws all he needs. My rhino and deathrite shaman cannot hold his onslaught. I am on 2 life when I draw Toxic deluge to his board of 2 deathrite shamans, confidant, BBE, sylvan library. GG.

2-2-1

Great tournament, I had a great fun playing my beloved deck, even if it is not very well positioned at the moment. I think this is the best shell in WBG. The sideboard can be changed depends on your meta. The only card I am not sure in the main is To the slaughter and Elspeth. If you expect less TNN change To the slaughter and switch Toxic deluge with pernicious deed between side and main.

At the end the meta looked like that:
    2 elves, 3 burn, 2 Sneak and show, 2 bant blade, Jeskai blade, Jund, Food Chain, Lands and a couple of decks I did not scout. ZERO Delver and ZERO D&T. Total of 17 players.

My MVP were sylvan library, I really miss SDT in this deck. Vindicate was great very versatile and treetop was fantastic, it appears only once on the board, but the little ape manage to kill Jace TMS. I will definitely keep it in the main.

Still have huge problems with Lillian of the veil and I am not a big fan of dryad arbor even if I manage to fetch it for therapy activation twice in the tournament.

Good luck, any question just ask.

Feb 2015
    Italy

Kevin you have been the best commentator on stream during those 5-10 minutes
    Congratulations for your performance!

Was inspired a bit by the ScapeFit list that did so well (looks like 10th place), thoughts on this? Trying to merge my usual SE build with Scapeshift as a combo win.

Land 25
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    4 Badlands
    4 Taiga
    1 Bayou
    3 Forest
    1 Swamp
    2 Mountain
    1 Phyrexian Tower
    1 Karakas
    1 Bojuka Bog
    2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
    1 Dryad Arbor

Creatures 19
    1 Walking Ballista
    4 Veteran Explorer
    2 Deathrite Shaman
    1 Dragonmaster Outcast
    1 Sakura Tribe-Elder
    3 Dark Confidant
    2 Imperial Recruiter
    3 Tireless Tracker
    1 Nissa, Vastwood Seer
    1 Huntmaster of the Fells

Spells 18
    4 Cabal Therapy
    4 Green Sun's Zenith
    2 Crop Rotation
    1 Lightning Bolt
    1 Collective Brutality
    1 Burning Wish
    2 Abrupt Decay
    1 Diabolic Edict
    2 Scapeshift

Sideboard 15
    2 Deathrite Shaman
    1 Carpet of Flowers
    4 Lost Legacy
    1 Sylvan Scrying
    1 Maze of Ith
    1 Maelstrom Pulse
    1 Pernicious Deed
    1 Reclamation Sage
    1 Collective Brutality
    1 Toxic Deluge
    1 Scapeshift

62 card special. Thoughts from the Scapeshift players?

@Nyx Fit player: how is your manipulation department?
    I'm finding the last verions with 4 Souls and 3 Leap perfect: as said before, i've switched all my spot removal with Collective Brutality, so good every time to not be played in 4x.
    Right now i'm running 3 Mirri's Guile and 2 Scroll Rack, have you find other configurations ok?

I can't wait to be in the next weekend, big tournament in my city and finally i'll bring this version. Testing on cockatrice is giving me awesome results and like 95% win rate, and the best part is that the biggest part of my opponents were playing combo decks!

Quote Originally Posted by Memories of the Time View Post
    @Nyx Fit player: how is your manipulation department?
    I'm finding the last verions with 4 Souls and 3 Leap perfect: as said before, i've switched all my spot removal with Collective Brutality, so good every time to not be played in 4x.
    Right now i'm running 3 Mirri's Guile and 2 Scroll Rack, have you find other configurations ok?

I can't wait to be in the next weekend, big tournament in my city and finally i'll bring this version. Testing on cockatrice is giving me awesome results and like 95% win rate, and the best part is that the biggest part of my opponents were playing combo decks!
    That is curious, I might try that out. I've been on 3 swords, 1 decay, 2 brutality, 2 deed for a while for removal. 2 library, 1 guile, 3 leaps with 3 souls. I did like it back when I had 4 souls. Going all the way with Brutality intrigues me. What's your landbase look like? I've enjoyed having a plethora of turn 1 plays. And you don't think scroll rack is too slow? I tend to just be OK with occasional enchantments in hand, possible to ramp to them.

Very tempted to include Gavony Township if I go up to 4 souls again, I still recall a posted list on here with that predator 3 drop enchantment that puts counters on attackers 😛

Aes Sídhe
    Sep 2010
    Williamsport, PA.

Should have a report up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Here's the "official" list that I ran -- I think Sam got it right, but just in case he missed something I figured I'd post it.

4 Veteran Explorer
    2 Sakura-Tribe Elder
    1 Nissa, Vastwood Seer
    2 Tireless Tracker
    1 Regisaur Alpha
    1 Thragtusk
    1 Primeval Titan
    1 Carnage Tyrant

3 Cabal Therapy
    2 Thoughtseize
    4 Green Sun's Zenith
    4 Burning Wish
    2 Scapeshift

2 Abrupt Decay

2 Nissa, Vital Force

2 Sylvan Library
    3 Pernicious Deed

4 Badlands
    4 Taiga
    2 Bayou
    3 Forest
    2 Swamp
    2 Mountain
    3 Verdant Catacombs
    2 Wooded Foothills

sb::
    1 Scapeshift
    1 Cabal Therapy
    1 Toxic Deluge
    2 Pyroclasm
    1 Maelstrom Pulse
    1 Innocent Blood
    1 Lost Legacy
    2 Slaughter Games
    2 Lightning Bolt
    2 Surgical Extraction
    1 Pulse of Murasa

Quote Originally Posted by square_two View Post
    That is curious, I might try that out. I've been on 3 swords, 1 decay, 2 brutality, 2 deed for a while for removal. 2 library, 1 guile, 3 leaps with 3 souls. I did like it back when I had 4 souls. Going all the way with Brutality intrigues me. What's your landbase look like? I've enjoyed having a plethora of turn 1 plays. And you don't think scroll rack is too slow? I tend to just be OK with occasional enchantments in hand, possible to ramp to them.

Very tempted to include Gavony Township if I go up to 4 souls again, I still recall a posted list on here with that predator 3 drop enchantment that puts counters on attackers 😛
    I post my list to be clear:

// 2 Artifact
    2 Scroll Rack

// 10 Creature
    4 Veteran Explorer
    1 Eternal Witness
    4 Academy Rector
    1 Dryad Arbor

// 12 Enchantment
    2 Pernicious Deed
    3 Evolutionary Leap
    1 Dovescape
    1 Sandwurm Convergence
    1 Cast Out (most maybe card md)
    1 Overwhelming Splendor
    3 Mirri's Guile

// 22 Land
    4 Windswept Heath
    2 Bayou
    2 Savannah
    2 Forest
    2 Swamp
    2 Plains
    1 Scrubland
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    3 Phyrexian Tower

// 14 Sorcery
    4 Cabal Therapy
    2 Green Sun's Zenith
    4 Collective Brutality
    4 Lingering Souls

// 15 Sideboard
    SB: 2 Carpet of Flowers
    SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
    SB: 3 Leyline of the Void
    SB: 1 Ground Seal
    SB: 2 Swords to Plowshares
    SB: 2 Toxic Deluge
    SB: 3 Thoughtseize
    SB: 1 Lost Legacy

I don't find the reason to play a non-colored land that's not Tower or Cavern. We have a plan so strong and so straight-forward that trying to go aggro... it doesn't really mean anything to me right now.
    The main pros about Brutality is to have 8 md discards to slow Combo down and a goldfish with the realistic opportunity to close the game before them even in g1-
    Scroll rack is slow but brainstorm is what this deck lacks to being a tier 1, imho, for many reasons. Rack is very good except the first 3-4 turns and the possibility of shuffle away big ench is too good, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post

Here's the "official" list that I ran -- I think Sam got it right, but just in case he missed something I figured I'd post it.

4 Veteran Explorer
    2 Sakura-Tribe Elder
    1 Nissa, Vastwood Seer
    2 Tireless Tracker
    1 Regisaur Alpha
    1 Thragtusk
    1 Primeval Titan
    1 Carnage Tyrant

3 Cabal Therapy
    2 Thoughtseize
    4 Green Sun's Zenith
    4 Burning Wish
    2 Scapeshift

2 Abrupt Decay

2 Nissa, Vital Force

2 Sylvan Library
    3 Pernicious Deed

4 Badlands
    4 Taiga
    2 Bayou
    3 Forest
    2 Swamp
    2 Mountain
    3 Verdant Catacombs
    2 Wooded Foothills

sb::
    1 Scapeshift
    1 Cabal Therapy
    1 Toxic Deluge
    2 Pyroclasm
    1 Maelstrom Pulse
    1 Innocent Blood
    1 Lost Legacy
    2 Slaughter Games
    2 Lightning Bolt
    2 Surgical Extraction
    1 Pulse of Murasa
    Congrats on getting 10th! Thank you for making us all proud!

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
    Hi all,
    After a 2 months break from Magic, I played win a tundra at my LGS store today.

My MVP were sylvan library, I really miss SDT in this deck.
    Welcome, welcome.

Have you tried Mirri's Guile in your SDT slots?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Congrats on the result!
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post
    DAMMIT ECHELON

Jul 2016
    Forever dark woods

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Welcome, welcome.

Have you tried Mirri's Guile in your SDT slots?

Congrats on the result!
    Yes, this is not the card I am looking for.
    Mirri's Guile only provide card selection. I need cheap card selection and draw. SDT was perfect at it, but totally broken and I don't want to play blue in NicFit.
    I will prefer to add an additional Sylvan Library instead of Mirri's Guile.

I might sleeve WishFit looks like lots of fun. Congrats on the results.

Played BUG Empath again this weekend. Finished up 3-1-1 at a 22 player event, just missing out on the cut to top4 in 5th place.

List:

2 Bayou
    2 Tropical Island
    2 Underground Sea
    3 Forest
    2 Island
    2 Swamp
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    3 Misty Rainforest
    2 Polluted Delta
    1 Volrath's Stronghold
    1 Phyrexian Tower

4 Veteran Explorer
    2 Deathrite Shaman
    3 Baleful Strix
    1 Scavenging Ooze
    2 Tireless Tracker
    2 Leovold, Emissary of Trest
    2 Vendilion Clique
    1 Nissa, Vastwood Seer
    1 Fierce Empath
    1 Eternal Witness

2 Elder Deep-Fiend
    1 Tombstalker

2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    1 Sylvan Library

4 Cabal Therapy
    4 Green Sun's Zenith
    2 Collective Brutality
    2 Pernicious Deed
    2 Abrupt Decay

Sideboard:
    3 Surgical Extraction
    2 Toxic Deluge
    2 Lost Legacy
    2 Mindbreak Trap
    1 Collective Brutality
    1 To The Slaughter
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Pulse of Murasa
    1 Emrakul, the Promised End
    1 Pernicious Deed

Match 1: Deathblade

My opponent makes Deathrite into Stoneforge. I bounce a Germ token with Jace but he ends up dying to SFM / Snapcaster beats. Nissa and some Trackers eat STPs and I get beaten to death by Tasigur.

Game 2 plays out very similarly, only I find a Pernicious Deed this time around he proceeds to lose.

Game 3 is going pretty well (I finish up with Leovold Tracker Nissa on board, a full hand, and a couple Explorer triggers ready to go) but time on the round is called on turn two and I can't finish quickly enough. I'm pretty sure this would have been a win if we'd had more time.

0-0-1

Match 2: Burn

My Deathrite eats a Rift Bolt. I don't have any lifegain in hand and eat a Fireblast to finish me off as I start dealing with his creatures.

Game 2 I mulligan to 5 or so and don't hit any particularly relevant cards (or green sources). I trade Strixes for a couple creatures and proceed to get murdered by a large Swiftspear and a Fireblast.

0-1-1

Match 3: D&T

My opponent opens on Plains, Vial. I end up facing down a double SFM, Batterskull with Germ, SOFI, Jitte board. I end up having to take one attack and go down to 4 life, then am able to make the mana to Elder Deep-Fiend his board. I get to do it again next turn, then leave him with no relevant cards in hand and Jace bounce his Germ - he bounced and replayed it to have it untapped, so it doesn't have a SOFI on it at that point. I have two colorless blockers for his Stoneforges, but he topdecks the flickerwisp to remove one of them and kills me with one equip on each SFM.

Game 2 I make an Explorer, he makes Vial again, and I get to Therapy two Mother Of Runes out of his hand. He makes a Revoker naming JTMS, a Gideon AoZ and a Recruiter. I make a Deed for 2, he Flickerwisps his Revoker, and I let my Leovold die to Flickerwisp in order to kill Gideon. Revoker comes back and names JTMS again - Liliana LH kills Revoker, I make Jace and start Fatesealing him and he scoops.

Game 3 he makes a Vial again but misses his third land drop, so I blind Therapy naming Flickerwisp and get a double hit, then take Gideon on the flashback. He's left with very little gas available so I beat him down with a Leovold and an Ashaya token.

1-1-1

Match 4: Burn

I have no other turn one plays going first, so I blind Therapy Brainstorm (I hate doing that, never works) and see double Bolt, Swiftspear, Price, etc. He makes Swiftspear. I choose to make Strix to flashback therapy rather than Zenith explorer, so he doesn't get the opportunity to cast his Bolts, and take them out of his hand. I get another Strix and trade it for his Swiftspear, make Liliana LH and turn off his Goblin Guide and Zenith for Scavenging Ooze to regain some life and stabilize.

Game 2 I get to spend turn two casting Collective Brutality (pitching two blue cards I can't cast) to kill an Eidolon, drain back the Eidolon damage, and take a Flame Rift from his hand. Liliana turns off his Goblin Guide again, I make a Tracker. He makes a second Eidolon, a Pyrostatic Pillar, and a Sulfuric Vortex (while I have Pulse of Murasa and Jitte in hand..). Fortunately he only has Eidolon for creatures on the board, so I just don't play any cards, tick up Lili to prevent his swingbacks and kill him with Tracker and his own Sulfuric Vortex.

2-1-1

Match 5: Lands

I know my opponent is on lands, and Therapy Exploration on turn one, seeing depths, stage, gamble, taiga, Mox Diamond and something. I am pretty glad I hit that Therapy. He threatens to make an early Marit Lage but I have three Strixes and a Clique to block with. He doesn't find a Punishing Fire quickly, and eventually he makes Marit and I get to bounce it with Jace and kill him.

Game 2 I make a Clique to block Marit for a couple turns after she turns up early, but then don't find the second black source to cast Tombstalker and can't make another blocker.

Game 3 he had Depths + Stage naturally again but doesn't have two more mana for a couple turns. He Gambles for a PFire (to kill my Deathrite) rather than a Loam, and I get to Surgical his PFire and Lost Legacy his Loams. Eventually he finds a Grove and makes Marit Lage, so I sac Nissa to emerge an Elder Deep Fiend to tap all his stuff, then bounce the token with Jace and kill him with my octopus and a Tireless Tracker.

3-1-1, 5th place, just miss out on top4.

Deck felt pretty solid. Tombstalker didn't really do much, EDF was still great. I never actually saw fierce empath, but naturally drawn EDFs did plenty of work. Didn't side in Emrakul at all, since I didn't face any control decks. Might have brought him in against Deathblade, but was concerned about getting quickly killed before he could ever come down. Might go back up to a third Deed. Manabase was fine.

The 11th place list from Eternal Weekend for any interested parties.

3 Veteran Explorer
    3 Deathrite Shaman
    1 Scavenging Ooze
    2 Voice of Resurgence
    1 Gaddock Teeg
    1 Eternal Witness
    1 Kitchen Finks
    1 Leovold Emissary of Trest
    1 Chameleon Colossus
    1 Siege Rhino
    1 Meren of Clan Nel Toth
    1 Thragtusk
    1 Sigarda, Host of Herons
    1 Protector of Argoth
    1 Dragonlord Dromoka
    1 Carnage Tyrant

1 Sylvan Library
    1 Pernicious Deed

4 Cabal Therapy
    4 Green Sun's Zenith
    1 Toxic Deluge

2 Fatal Push
    2 Abrupt Decay
    1 Crop Rotation

1 Nissa, Vital Force

2 Bayou
    2 Savannah
    1 Scrubland
    1 Tropical Island
    3 Forest
    2 Swamp
    1 Plains
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    3 Windswept Heath
    1 Karakas
    1 Phyrexian Tower
    1 Wasteland

Sideboard:
    4 Leyline of the void
    1 Lost Legacy
    1 Mindbreak Trap
    1 To The Slaughter
    1 Pernicious Deed
    1 Flusterstorm
    1 Golgari Charm
    1 Thoughtseize
    1 Engineered Plague
    1 Nissa, Vital Force
    1 Reclamation Sage
    1 Krosan Grip

Mar 2010
    geneva, the frozen waste

@ nyx fit : I've ditched evo leap (too much variation) and am currently testing 4 green sun 2 mirri's guile 1 scroll rack. As I play more creatures, green sun is back to its old self.

@ thread : mid november I'll attend the geneva legacy 10. Alas most of my collection is away and I won't be able to play nyx fit.

I can't decide between rhino fit and bob fit (brael's low to the ground).

advice? suggestions ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddotm View Post
    Magic would be a lot more interesting if more Punks played it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Wow, you're right!

We got 2 in the top 16?

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    We got 2 in the top 16?
    Yes, the picture of dueling Carnage Tyrants was from the 7-1 bracket.

What Variant was the other Deck then?

Thread Information