Thread: London Legacy Monthly - First event Coverage

Mar 2014
    London

London Legacy Monthly - First event Coverage

GP Lousiville had pretty lackluster coverage, but not so for the first London Legacy Monthly event!

Read about the metagame of the first event and the Top8 Decks, with an interesting bonus deck!

https://thelibraryatpendrellvale.com...thly-janurary/

Hope you enjoy it,

Sib
    Last edited by Sibelius; 02-20-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Re: London Legacy Monthly - First event Coverage

Do you have the dates of the next months and April's? How many proxies were allowed?

Also the grid lists are a bit difficult to follow, (at least on mobile) , why not just write out like a list?
    -rob

Mar 2014
    London

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    Do you have the dates of the next months and April's? How many proxies were allowed?

Also the grid lists are a bit difficult to follow, (at least on mobile) , why not just write out like a list?
    I have relaunched the site to make it easier to see the deck lists, what do you think?

(nb only this article in new deck list format)

Sib

Looks like the link in the OP is incorrect. Think this is the right one - https://thelibraryatpendrellvale.com...thly-janurary/
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

this is much easier to read now, thank you.
    -rob

Nov 2006
    London

Quote Originally Posted by Sibelius View Post
    GP Lousiville had pretty lackluster coverage, but not so for the first London Legacy Monthly event!

Read about the metagame of the first event and the Top8 Decks, with an interesting bonus deck!

https://thelibraryatpendrellvale.com...thly-janurary/

Hope you enjoy it,

Sib
    Where exactly does this monthly tournament take place in London? I can't find any info in the blog post or in the tournament announcements forum here...

Site Contributor
    Jun 2013
    London

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Where exactly does this monthly tournament take place in London? I can't find any info in the blog post or in the tournament announcements forum here...
    It's at a lovely pub called the Craft Beer Company in Clerkenwell. If you're on Facebook, join a group called 'Southern Legacy Players UK'. We do all announcements for it there, we'll get some more info up on the site shortly too.

The next one is on the 26th of this month. Unfortunately there aren't any more spots for it due to the limited space available at the pub, but if you're free I urge you to come along anyway. It's a really nice and relaxed atmosphere, good beers and there will be plenty of people (myself included) happy to play between rounds. I know there are some others coming just to hang out too.

If you're not on Facebook, shoot me a message here and I'm happy to help with any more info and questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    Storm was killed by Leovold
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyIsAnEternalFormat View Post
    The power of blue is overrated...I personally play Jund and I consistently top 4 FNMs with it.

Very fun event! Magic tournaments should always be near pubs.

Thread Information