Thread: Need to store cards long term.

Need to store cards long term.

Well sometime this year I have to move lots of stuff to a storage unit and my cards will have to go as well.

So far I have e them in 4row white boxes but I plan to wrap them up in thick trash bags and seal them in a tote of sorts that will fit them.

I can get pallets to keep them off the ground and I plan to use tape to seal the tote.

This this will be good? Going to make them moisture absorbing packets I see the preppers do when storing items that need to stay dry.

Any other measures I could take?

Re: Need to store cards long term.

?

Could try those vacuum sealed bags that are intended for bed sheets/pillows. Could do a test run with a box of commons to make sure it doesn't collapse during the vacuum portion.

I wouldn't think silica packets to be that expensive you need to DIY them, especially with a collection that's worth money. Better to spend a few bucks to protect your investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

Thank you claymore

Thread Information