Thread: Legacy Win a Lotus

Legacy Win a Lotus

I was instructed to post here due to how many Illinois people missed our Legacy tournament yesterday for a Mox Pearl, and yet we still had 73 players in the Midwest!
    In two months, we will be hosting a Legacy Win a Lotus event in the middle of Missouri, 2 hours from St Louis, 3 from Kansas City, and 4 from Des Moines.
    If you played in our Legacy Tournament yesterday, feedback about the tournament would also be great.
    April 29th
    $60 entry fee plus tax
    Doors open at 10 AM, players meeting at 11 AM

2525 Bernadette Dr
    Columbia, Missouri
    Call (573) 442-9909

1st Place Unlimited Black Lotus
    ALL other Prizes Based on Attendance (If we hit the cap, 2nd will likely get a Mox Sapphire with the rest of the top 8 getting duals)
    This event WILL BE CAPPED AT 80 PLAYERS
    To register please call the shop and pay ahead of time, we will get your name down! If you do not pay ahead of time, you will not be registered!

This event is a feeder event for Eternal Extravaganza 6! Players who make the top 8 will also be rewarded with points for the Tales of Adventure tournament at the end of the year.

The Winner of this tournament will also receive a trophy from Tales of Adventure!

EESS Point Prizes:

1st Place: 50 Pts
    2nd Place: 25 Pts
    3rd/4th Place: 10 Pts

https://www.facebook.com/events/756908601134571/

Re: Legacy Win a Lotus

I really wanted to be at the Win a Mox last weekend but had plans already. I've been to the store before at last year's win a mox and enjoyed the place (actually top 4'd with NO Rug at that event )

Hopefully I can get a gang from Northwest Arkansas area to come out and play since we have plenty of notice for it.

Re: Legacy Win a Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by square_two View Post
    I really wanted to be at the Win a Mox last weekend but had plans already. I've been to the store before at last year's win a mox and enjoyed the place (actually top 4'd with NO Rug at that event )

Hopefully I can get a gang from Northwest Arkansas area to come out and play since we have plenty of notice for it.
    Yeah I remember you! See you guys in April, people generally have fun at Win a Mox's since the playerbase here is super casual (I make no promises for the win a lotus)

Thread Information