Thread: Worlds and PT decklists

Worlds and PT decklists

Does anyone know where to find let's say all winning decklists (ideally Top 4) of past "major" tournaments, in an easy and fast retrievable way (eg .txt downloads, or any format that is readable by MWS, like Apprentice) ?

Basically I'm looking for :

- Worlds 2005+
    - Past PTs
    - Invitationals

As long as it's a constructed tournament.

If there's only the winner it's fine, but what I'm really hoping for is to find it in a downloadable format (ie not having to manually reconstruct every list in MWS).
    Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    140x Relentless Rats
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bleiweiss
    I wish that Wizards would have just gone ahead and done away with the Reserved List entirely. It is nothing but a blight on the game and one that long outlived its purpose. [...] I am wholeheartedly in favor of getting rid of the Reserved List and reprinting higher-dollar staple cards from EDH and Legacy. Pete Hoefling the owner of StarCityGames.com agrees with my point of view as well.
    - Ben Bleiweiss, SCG General Manager, Feb 2010

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Re: Worlds and PT decklists

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_s...aris%2C+France

you can probably do similar searches. not sure if they have direct export, but if you have text you can probably find a way to get the lists into a program pretty easily.
    -rob

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_s...aris%2C+France

you can probably do similar searches. not sure if they have direct export, but if you have text you can probably find a way to get the lists into a program pretty easily.
    Yeah, I've found this site already.

I haven't found any export button though, so it's barely usable (copy paste in a .txt, and then manual edit of result to remove some lines, then add the SB: prefix, then save). It's faster than a completely manual process, but it's not much better.
    140x Relentless Rats
    I wish that Wizards would have just gone ahead and done away with the Reserved List entirely. It is nothing but a blight on the game and one that long outlived its purpose. [...] I am wholeheartedly in favor of getting rid of the Reserved List and reprinting higher-dollar staple cards from EDH and Legacy. Pete Hoefling the owner of StarCityGames.com agrees with my point of view as well.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

-rob

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    Ah, thanks. It's perfect.
    140x Relentless Rats

Thread Information