Well, not really with blue and black, just some very small splashes.

List:

Creatures
4x Birds of Paradise
4x Lotus Cobra
2x Jace, Vryn's Prodigy

Sorceries
4x Lingering Souls
4x Sram's Expertise
4x Beck//Call
2x Hour of Reckoning

Enchantments
2x Intangible Virtue

Artifacts
1x Sword of Fire and Ice
1x Sword of Light and Shadow

Planeswalkers
4x Nissa, Voice of Zendikar
3x Sorin, Lord of Innistrad

Lands
4x Windswept Heath
2x Flooded Strand
4x Forest
1x Plains
1x Breeding Pool
1x Hallowed Fountain
1x Godless Shrine
2x Overgrown Tomb
2x Temple Garden
4x Gavony Township
3x Windbrisk Heights

Sideboard
2x Hour of Reckoning
2x Ratchet Bomb
1x Maelstrom Pulse
2x Abrupt Decay
4x Lost Legacy
4x Kambal, Consul of Allocation

Sometimes you get the wrong mix of stuff and it all just falls apart, but mostly it's a lot of awesomeness. Jace used to be Smuggler's Copter, but I ended up not really liking those, might go back to them. Hour of Reckoning is stupid, stupid, stupid good. You can cast it on turn 3 if you get the accelerated Sram's/Beck//Call fuse going, because it makes seven tokens, 4 of which are white, and that's enough to convoke Hour.

Beck//Call is surprisingly good here, even if not fused. It's great to cast off of Windbrisk Heights, and the Beck half in particular is a very solid draw spell. It's not uncommon to have something like 1 'walker and a Lingering Souls in the yard or something. Cast Beck, draw three cards off the tokens you made, maybe cast a bird and get a fourth.

Sorin should maybe be the someone else, like Sorin Solemn Visitor or Gideon, Ally of Zendikar or maybe just Elspeth. He's good himself though. I think it's a wash really, different matchups want different ones. I've also looked at Tamiyo, Field Researcher because that's a stupid amount of card draw with a token deck. The swords and Intangible Virtues are great, but I've limited the numbers on them because when you get a clunky draw that does nothing, it always features large numbers of those cards. Should probably be running the G/B sword now that I think about it. T2 Nissa is the Truth people. Sram's Expertise is also just really stupid good. I think people are really sleeping on all the expertise cards because there's no acceleration in Standard and everything there is super fast aggro with no card draw. But I'm telling you, those things are STRONGK. Should probably cut a forest and an overgrown tomb for a pair of Horizon Canopies, but I don't have them and don't feel like they're worth what they cost now.

Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?

Share your feelings.