Hi, recently i've been trying to design at least one casual deck of each colour combination available. I always liked the card last stand and wanted to include a last stand deck in my gauntlet.
Now there are three ways to build a last stand deck in my experience:
Blue/Black with Urborg, tomb of yawgmoth and Crystal quarry
Green/something with prismatic omen
Loads of dual and shock lands

The plan i went with was a domain control deck that finishes with last stand, and i would like to hear opinions and card suggestions:
Mana: 21
4 Breeding pool
9 forest
3 island
2 mountain
2 plains
1 swamp

Creatures: 5
1 Emerakul, the eons torn (15)
4 Sakura-tribe elder (1G)

Acceleration: 4
4 Harrow (2G)

Draw: 12
4 Wordly counsel (1U)
4 Glittering wish (GW)
4 Allied strategies (4U)

Disruption: 14
4 Evasive action (1U)
2 Plasm capture (UUGG)
4 Collective restraints (3U)
4 Tribal flames (1R)

Combo: 4
2 Prismatic omen (1G)
2 Last stand (WUBRG)

As you can probably see from the deck list its a glittering wish control deck. The idea is to drag the game out and drop prismatic omen + last stand.
As for card choices:
Emrakul is mostly here as recursion.
The swamp is here to enable domain spells.
Prismatic omen is here for the combo, aside from the combo the deck needs to function without it.
Plasm capture seems great with all the X colorless mana + 1 colored mana spells.
Harrow is great here as you can cast harrow + an instant during the opponents turn.

Now for the problems:
Land count is a bit low, i would love to have ~24 lands.
Breeding pool is a bit expensive but i know of no replacement for it as the only other land that counts both as island and forest is tropical island afaik which is even more expensive.
I am not sure about the sideboard, if there is a good recursion card ala emrakul that can be found with glittering wish, then emrakul can be cut.
I would appreciate suggestions for the sideboard in general.

I am also looking for suggestions for the 4 colour decks:
UBRG
WBRG
WURG
WUBG
WUBR

And the three color WBR deck, as well as a Doran, the siege tower deck.

I would love for one of them to be a sliver deck, perhaps a dormant sliver deck? I also kind of need a merfolk deck and either a cloudpost or urzatron deck. The idea is to have a wide variety of decks encompassing what you can do in magic: combo, control, aggro, aggro-control, lock decks, land destruction etc. etc.