Thread: MKM Milan 2017 – Top16 in Legacy & Modern [pictures!]

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

MKM Milan 2017 – Top16 in Legacy & Modern [pictures!]

It’s the start to a fresh new season! The previous weekend in Milan some of the best and brightest minds in European Eternal gathered in the Lombard capital of Milan to crown the first champions of the season. And I was there, too! With MKM introducing the so-called “Power 8” rewards system, my plans are to hit all their events this season, hopefully finishing among the Top8 players in their leaderboard to collect the sweet attendance rewards of up to 300,- € per event. Last year Milan was my first step in establishing a strong lead in the rankings that I would not drop until the end of the season — and I was determined to repeat this performance in 2017! Kind of. As determined as someone not playing Miracles can be, I guess.

Hey guys, finally finished my report for the previous weekend's MKM Series Milan tournament I attended with Elves (Legacy) and Ad Nauseam (Modern). Check it otu on my website!

MKM Milan 2017 – Top16 in Legacy & Modern

Cheers,
    Julian
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

Re: MKM Milan 2017 – Top16 in Legacy & Modern [pictures!]

Congratulations on the 10th place finish man, I'm sure me and other people in this forum appreciates the detailed report.
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Thanks for the report.
    -rob

Two Explores.
    Apr 2010

Thanks for the report. Nice for sharing the same thoughts about Shardless Bug as I do in "Over the course of our games he resolves something like 5 Ancestral Visions, which only end up drawing him into more mediocre cards and a couple of Gray Ogres that cantripped" - great line, keep the good work on!
    Humphrey is always correct.

Thread Information