Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Czech Pile (UBGr Control)

Re: Czech Pile (UBGr Control)

Quote Originally Posted by ashent View Post
    Established deck maybe, but DTB? Since when? I play the deck but was under the impression that it had been steadily waning for quite a long time.
    Check the DTB forum where they post the numbers cutoff each month. Cutoff was 138 and Czech Pile was the first deck that missed it at only 125. I think it is taking into account the online meta, where the deck is highly represented.

Anyhow, I've drafted up a Primer and posted it up on reddit looking for feedback. If any of you guys would help take a look and provide feedback either here or there, it would be appreciated!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MTGLegacy/c..._for_feedback/

Also, how do I bring it up to the mods that I would like to submit a primer/thread for this deck? Anyone have any idea? Never done something like this before.

Thanks!

Oct 2015
    Seoul, KR

Understood. Sent you some notes on reddit. Good work so far.

I got the go-ahead from Dice Box so it is now officially posted here: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...mer-Czech-Pile.

Does anyone know how to resize the images that get added? They come out huge...

Hi all,

A quick question. The current duals I have are 2 U seas, 2 Volcs, 2 Bayous, 4 Trops, 1 Badlands. Would it be possible to run the deck with 2 U Seas, possibly using either an extra Trop or Bayou to replace it?

Quote Originally Posted by zhandro View Post
    Hi all,

A quick question. The current duals I have are 2 U seas, 2 Volcs, 2 Bayous, 4 Trops, 1 Badlands. Would it be possible to run the deck with 2 U Seas, possibly using either an extra Trop or Bayou to replace it?
    I've heard of a couple people so far running just an extra Trop in place of the sea without many issues. I'd almost consider running an extra fetch instead at first, then you'd get an idea of which land you'd want to fetch out more often and likely make a better decision on which land to run instead. You might have better luck asking in the other czech pile thread though, link posted right above your post.

Jun 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona

I’m confused... isn’t this a DTB?
    "eggs... why'd it have to be eggs"

Oct 2013
    Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by lavafrogg View Post
    I’m confused... isn’t this a DTB?
    Apparently, yes.
    TEAM MtG Berlin

"Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmutant View Post
    So dismissive.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.

website broke, Dice fix please :D

Thread Information