Thread: The Original Poly - Quality of life product for gaming

The Original Poly - Quality of life product for gaming

Hello. I've been a member of this community for some time so I wanted to post here first.

I've set up an Etsy shop where I am selling packs of 10 dry-erase cards complete with pen and eraser cap.
    The thought being that you can use them for whatever token you may need, playtest card, or even as a life pad.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/theoriginalpoly

There is currently only one listing as I do not have enough inventory to offer it without a pen or in other quantities yet.
    Depending on how this goes, there may be other listings in the future for just the cards and/or other quantities.

They erase well but it is recommended that you erase them after you remove them from your playmat.
    They work in sleeves if lightly inked and have been given a moment to dry.
    I had these manufactured here in the U.S.A.

Open to giving a discount to brick and mortar shops.

If I sell out, it will take two weeks to have new cards cut, shipped, and restocked, though I have another 50 inventory set aside to restock depending on how early sales go.
    I've a full time job and it's literally just me working on this/packing/shipping/etc.

Thanks for looking! cdr said it was okay to post here.

Cheers!
    Octopus Man / Peter
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Re: The Original Poly - Quality of life product for gaming

These are really sweet. Are they roughly the same thickness as a normal card? I'd love to use these as proxies, but obviously that's not gonna work if they are too thick/thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zllig View Post
    These are really sweet. Are they roughly the same thickness as a normal card? I'd love to use these as proxies, but obviously that's not gonna work if they are too thick/thin.
    They are similar in thickness. Thanks for asking!
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by gaminglaptopsupportnumber View Post
    whenever you have issues with your gaming laptop you can contact gaming laptop support number anytime

It's a bunch'a munch'a crunch'a humans!

Thread Information