Thread: Eternal Weekend NA 2017 Announcement (Oct. 19-22) Pittsburgh, PA

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Eternal Weekend NA 2017 Announcement (Oct. 19-22) Pittsburgh, PA

Didn't see any chatter about this, so I figured I'd make a thread:

http://www.cardtitan.com/eternal_weekend

It is my pleasure to announce that the 2017 Eternal Weekend for North America, featuring the North American Vintage Championship and the North American Legacy Championship will be held at the David Lawrence Convention Center, in Pittsburgh, PA from Thursday, October 19th through Sunday, October 22nd. The two main events, as well as the numerous side events we have planned, will be open to anyone who wants to play. You can also earn byes for each Championship by playing in NA Eternal Weekend Trials at a store near you. You can visit the NA Eternal Weekend Trials page HERE to see a list of Trials in your area. No Trials near you? Ask your store to contact us via the NA Eternal Weekend Trials page.

While I know that it was previously announced that the NA Eternal Weekend would be held in Columbus, OH in September of 2017, there were a number of factors behind the scenes that resulted in the date and location needing to be changed. Regardless of when and where the event takes place, I know that it will be an amazing weekend.

We at Card Titan have several special things in store for players that will make this event one worth attending, and today I'd like to kick things off by sharing the amazing first place prizes that players in both championship events will be competing for over the weekend. We will be announcing more NA Eternal Weekend details, as well as opening registration, in early June.

In the meantime, take a look below and marvel at these beautiful pieces of art.

-Nick Coss, Card Titan
    Vintage Prize Art:

Legacy Prize Art:

Not much information besides the location and the dates at the moment. I'll update when more is known.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Site Contributor
    Sep 2015
    Austin TX

Re: Eternal Weekend NA 2017 Announcement (Oct. 19-22) Pittsburgh, PA

I'll 100% be there.

I'm hoping that if the Thursday Old School event still happens, it'll start a little later in the day. Last year, the earliest flights from Austin still didn't get into Columbus in time for it, but I'd love to play it (i.e. spend all day drinking).

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: Eternal Weekend NA 2017 Announcement (Oct. 19-22) Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I'll 100% be there.

I'm hoping that if the Thursday Old School event still happens, it'll start a little later in the day. Last year, the earliest flights from Austin still didn't get into Columbus in time for it, but I'd love to play it (i.e. spend all day drinking).
    https://twitter.com/EternalCentral/s...67366677893120

Seems it will be, they are just working out the venue.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information