Thread: [Baltimore, MD] Quest for Power #3 Ancestral Recall Sunday 06/04 MTGFirst Game Center

[Baltimore, MD] Quest for Power #3 Ancestral Recall Sunday 06/04 MTGFirst Game Center

The Quest for Power series only gets better! We'll not only be giving out a piece of the Power 9, but one of the most powerful, most expensive, and most sought after cards of the set

Ancestral Recall

If you can only make but a few Quest tournaments this season, this is one you surely don't wanna miss out on

Entry Fee: $35
    Format: Legacy
    Tournament Start Time: 11am
    Structure: Swiss with a cut to top 8
    This event is competitive REL (decklist are required)
    You can print decklist using the link below
    https://www.wizards.com/ContentResou...Sheet_PDF1.pdf

1st place: Ancestral Recall (Unlimited)
    2nd place: 1x Time Vault
    3rd-4th place: 2x Tropical Island
    5th-8th place: 1x Bayou
    9th-16th palce: $50 store credit
    17th-X: Free Tundra to one lucky participant!

We think Legacy is an incredibly fun format to play! One lucky participant that finishes each round of swiss and did not make top 16 after the final round standings will be eligible to win a free Tundra! That player will be chosen at random once standings are finalized

Keep an eye out for our other Legacy Quest tournaments this year!
    Upcoming Quest tournaments:

July 30th: Mox Sapphire

Apr 2009
    NEPA

Re: [Baltimore, MD] Quest for Power #3 Ancestral Recall Sunday 06/04 MTGFirst Game Ce

Just curious any reason it's on a Sunday?

Re: [Baltimore, MD] Quest for Power #3 Ancestral Recall Sunday 06/04 MTGFirst Game Ce

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyKapree View Post
    Just curious any reason it's on a Sunday?
    This day typically least interferes with other events compared with Saturday. A lot of players that attend also seem to prefer it be on Sunday

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Were decklists ever posted for this event? I remember there being a waterfalls list in top 8 and was curious about the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Thread Information