Thread: [Article] This Week in Legacy: 05/13/17 Legacy Challenge and Japanese Tournaments

[Article] This Week in Legacy: 05/13/17 Legacy Challenge and Japanese Tournaments

May 2007
    Italy, Eternal

Re: [Article] This Week in Legacy: 05/13/17 Legacy Challenge and Japanese Tournaments

Always some interestings articles thank you.

I already miss miracles, seems all tempo-ish now.

Re: [Article] This Week in Legacy: 05/13/17 Legacy Challenge and Japanese Tournaments

I enjoyed the article and breath of fresh air that came with miracles gone :)

Draw-Go Disciple
    Feb 2017
    Clermont-Ferrand

It just need some time to let Draw go to adjust to the format. Cards like Terminus are way too powerful and still easy to setup even without Tops in the format.

Aggro is always the first to rise up in a fresh meta. I'm interested to see if anything else can pop out and take down the tempo lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

It's not easy being green

Jul 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Aggro is always the first to rise up in a fresh meta. I'm interested to see if anything else can pop out and take down the tempo lists.
    This is something everyone ought to keep in mind - it's far easier to ask questions than to find a set of answers to them that doesn't get you killed in the process. Happens in MTG, happens in Starcraft, happens in fighting games, happens in sports. Someone figures out a new offense, people get rekt, people slowly figure out how to deal with it, whether it's not dying so horribly or deleting the offender from the metagame. Just takes time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear
    (On Innistrad)
    Yeah, an insanely powerful block which put the "derp!" factor in Legacy completely over the top.

Draw-Go Disciple
    Feb 2017
    Clermont-Ferrand

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    happens in fighting games
    Balrog deserved his nerf.

Thread Information