Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Kadilak's Dual Land Draft 4/8/06

Treshplayer
    Dec 2003
    VA

Re: Kadilak's Dual Land Draft 4/8/06

If I remember correctly, p_r refused anything other than SNES last time, as well as "Cammy or Dee Jay bull".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. nitewolf "Professor" 9, Ph.D. View Post
    I personally like spell snare against 2 cc spells, but it really isn't good against spells that aren't 2 cc. With engineered explosives, it is a good card to have against non-land permanents with converted mana cost equal to what you set the explosives to, but it doesn't hit those that have differing cc. Plus, engineered explosives has sunburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Zur
    If I remember correctly, p_r refused anything other than SNES last time, as well as "Cammy or Dee Jay bull".
    sounds like backpeddling to me.
    SOURCE ASSHOLE
    Now Epic-ly Sexy
    My blog

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by TeenieBopper
    Right, so the Top 8 in rochester and the GPT win don't count, do they?

PS- You have no right to talk, because I have never a)burned myself to death off my own high tide, and b) scooped to my own Tendrils of Agony.

You used a spell checker for that, didn't yoU?
    First off the rochester GPT was like 8 semi-major tournements ago, not to mention that was not my high tide. The shady bastard hid the high tide and I hard casted force and died. Ok, I have to take blame for tendrils..... Fucking mindslaver and me ripping will the turn he slavered me.

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Quote Originally Posted by TeenieBopper
    sounds like backpeddling to me.
    Bah, my pwning skills fall into very specific areas.

1. SFII - all versions until the inclusion of Cammy, Deejay, T-Hawk?, and the Bruce Lee imitation. Yes, I'll whup you with Balrog.
    2. either SNES or arcade. Need 6 buttons.
    3. Kadilack's tourney.
    4. Teeniebopper's mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

*/*
    Dec 2004
    Syracuse, NY

Quote Originally Posted by peter_rotten

1. SFII - all versions until the inclusion of Cammy, Deejay, T-Hawk?, and the Bruce Lee imitation. Yes, I'll whup you with Balrog.
    3. Kadilack's tourney.
    4. Teeniebopper's mom.
    There had better be a:
    5. Going out after the tournament with Mr. Nightmare, FakeSpam, Garvman, TeenieBopper, On1yone, and any other adults, and making fun of TeenieBopper because he refuses to drink beer. After many many drinks and drunken phone calls to both your wife and Diablos, there had also better be a:
    6. Eating the savage tech that is the Nick's Tomato Pie Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

Seriously. Everyone is going out after this. I mean it. No excuses (barring "I'm not old enough").

Site Contributor
    Dec 2004
    Jamaica Plain, MA

Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife
    Way to ruin it, seriously. We almost wanted to meet you more than Lego Army Man.
    That's just because you know I'll feel obligated to scrub out.

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedAngel
    Now I might have to bring him... If I can tolerate him in the car for a few hours... Wait, no, Xenoq might kill him.
    Was this in response to me, or Vacon? I'm not sure why Xenoq would want to kill me...

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher487
    Well Sims, how big is your car's trunk? I have some ratchet-ties, some old gym socks and LegoManArmy's address. Considering some people I know along the way we could always take care of them...
    I'm not sure whether to feel honored or go throw up now. I'd still like a ride, but if you're going to do the trunk thing, I'd prefer to forgo the socks and bring a flesh light so I can get some quality wanking in.

edited for truth
    - PR
    Last edited by Peter_Rotten; 03-03-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Feb 2004
    Clifton Park, NY

Note I meant dragging Vacon, but I think if I Dev would kill him.

I'm not sure who all I'm bringing with me; Shane is all up on wanting to go, Dev I have a reserevd spot for, that leaves 1-2 (the SUV ain't hugeeeeeah as the minivan of doom) spots open. So I dunno what's goin' down.
    Team Albany: What's Legacy?

You cannot know the sweetness of Victory, without first dwelling in the agony of Defeat.

*/*
    Dec 2004
    Syracuse, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Army_Man
    I'd still like a ride, but if you're going to do the trunk thing, I'd prefer to forgo the socks and bring a flesh light so I can get some quality wanking in.

edited for truth
    - PR
    haHA!!! Quoted for hilarity!

You meet the nicest people on a Honda
    Dec 2003
    Fredericksburg, Va

Quote Originally Posted by peter_rotten

Are you serious? Super SFII is better than the older versions because it has variable speed. I mean, we can set it to run at snail's pace anyway, if you need us to, but speeding it up a little makes it play more like the arcade game. The actual gameplay is exactly the same, though; I'm not talking about SF Alpha 3 or any of that shit. It's still SFII.

And... the 4 "New Challengers" are nothing to be afraid of. Not that we* won't beat you with them, it's just that we'll* beat you harder with the better characters.

Shoulder buttons are fucking lame. Sega FTW.

* This actually just means Anwar.

Permanent Waves
    Jul 2004

I believe that Brian (Ewokslayer) brought his SNES and SFII last year, but there was no TV and apparently Bob said that Altered States didn't allow it to be played. I'm not sure if Kadilak can pull it off, but it would nice to put PR in his place. Is he complaining about the new characters again? What a suprise!

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate Freely
    Are you serious? Super SFII is better than the older versions because it has variable speed. I mean, we can set it to run at snail's pace anyway, if you need us to, but speeding it up a little makes it play more like the arcade game. The actual gameplay is exactly the same, though;
    Um, we're agreeing here. Hence the "all versions until the inclusion of Cammy..."

Sega controller looks playable, but I can easily pwnall* with shoulder buttons. You'll be crying like a little girl looking for her daddy.

*all being pwned includes Anwar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

12/12
    Dec 2004
    Spencer MA

I might be able to scrounge worcstor mass up for the tourny. Probably not scrummdog though.
    Now playing real formats.

Feb 2004
    Clifton Park, NY

I think we're missing the biggest problem here though:

I still need a deck to play. Norm! JP! BUILD ME SOMETHING!
    Team Albany: What's Legacy?

You cannot know the sweetness of Victory, without first dwelling in the agony of Defeat.

It's a Trap!
    Jul 2004
    Syracuse

Quote Originally Posted by AnwarA101
    I believe that Brian (Ewokslayer) brought his SNES and SFII last year, but there was no TV and apparently Bob said that Altered States didn't allow it to be played. I'm not sure if Kadilak can pull it off, but it would nice to put PR in his place. Is he complaining about the new characters again? What a suprise!
    I'll talk to Nate tomorrow about this. I could bring in my tv if need be. Hopefully he will let this happen. Btw a TABERNACLE is a RAFFLE prize!!!
    Team Sexy

Team E-Z Flo
    Rockin' in the free world.

Leroy Rochester
    Jun 2004
    Cabrini–Green

Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife
    First off the rochester GPT was like 8 semi-major tournements ago, not to mention that was not my high tide. The shady bastard hid the high tide and I hard casted force and died. Ok, I have to take blame for tendrils..... Fucking mindslaver and me ripping will the turn he slavered me.

If by shady you mean dirrty anounced the spell, looked at you, then put it into the graveyard....Then yes, that was shady.
    My only dream is that yours never come true.
    "People played violin as the Titanic sank. Tomorrow they will play Green Day songs with plastic keytars as their Hoovervilles burn."

Site Contributor
    Dec 2004
    Jamaica Plain, MA

I think we're missing the biggest problem here though:

I still need a deck to play. Norm! JP! BUILD ME SOMETHING!
    I'll build you something, what do you want? I'm still not sure what I'm taking yet, but we can easily figure something out (12 Forces makes it a little easier)

Trop -> Nacatl Pass
    Dec 2003
    SUNY Geneseo

Yeah, I'm going and I need a deck too. Norm? Matt? Jay? got anything good?

EDIT: Lego Army Man, do you think you could let me borrow Goblins?

I'm coming to this, and I'm kicking all sorts of ass

-xenoq
    meatspin.com?!

Site Contributor
    Dec 2004
    Jamaica Plain, MA

Someone can borrow Goblins, I'm not gonna play it. Just give me a decklist, and I'll put it together and bring it. Maybe I'll stop going to class and playtest Solidarity 24 hours a day straight until the tournament, cram some sleeping in just before I leave, and then 0-5 drop.

Someone else can borrow Angel Stompy, and someone can borrow Aluren... hmm, trying to think about dual counts and stuff. Yeah, someone else can borrow Burning Regrowth Mono-Black ;) Unless someone wants to borrow Pox. And someone can borrow UGw Threshold (sans Meddling Mage) if you find two more fetches (and maybe a single Force, I'd have to go check.) I think that's all I can make all at the same time.

Giant Contradicting Internet Penis
    May 2005
    Upstate NY

Note I meant dragging Vacon, but I think if I Dev would kill him.
    Your such a generous man Sims, but even if you did intend to bring me I doubt my mom would let me drive to Syracuse with a car load of 20 something year old Ballston Spa kids she's never met. :(
    *-\/4(0|\|-*
    Quote Originally Posted by Pater
    Vacon will notice it and say something stupid.
    The power of Christ and a friggen broomstick would compel us to get the fuck off his sidewalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMycon
    it's all about starcontrol 3... and by starcontrol 3, I of course mean starcontrol 2... the greatest game ever made. Ever.

Team Cock'n'Balls: "Taygitdeep."

Thread Information