Thread: [Article] Putting the Aggro Back Into Loam: Naya

[Article] Putting the Aggro Back Into Loam: Naya

https://thesaltminesite.com/2017/06/...nto-loam-naya/

An excellent piece written by juzamjimjams on his current take on the Aggro Loam archetype. Worth a read for Loamers old and new.

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Re: [Article] Putting the Aggro Back Into Loam: Naya

Shame the other best part of barbarian ring wasn't mentioned, it's a secondary loamable kill walkers when your fires get surgicaled in games 2 and 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Solid. I like the approach. I always wanted a more aggressive curve with the deck since combo felt pretty terrible often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    Shame the other best part of barbarian ring wasn't mentioned, it's a secondary loamable kill walkers when your fires get surgicaled in games 2 and 3.
    Surgical is certainly one of the strengths of Barb Ring, thanks for the feedback! Definitely should be in there, guess I just missed it in the writing process.
    I play Loams sometimes.

Reanimate on Phage
    Nov 2010
    Rockford, IL

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalBurns View Post

An excellent piece
    It stopped being excellent when this person chose to say "f*** them" about a subset of players. Terribly immature, low self-esteem people like this are exactly what make getting into or back into Magic so not worth the time and devotion. What's his problem?

Is Cancer

Jul 2014

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas- View Post
    It stopped being excellent when this person chose to say "f*** them" about a subset of players. Terribly immature, low self-esteem people like this are exactly what make getting into or back into Magic so not worth the time and devotion. What's his problem?
    lol yeah.
    People like him are the problem.

How dare he express an opinion online
    in an entertaining fashion
    on his own website
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    Wrong. Gideon Emblem protect you from losing and you can even open your binder and slam some cards on the board, not even the HJ can DQ you now.

Is your name Masako the Humorless?

Hey guys, let's do it! The blue yonder awaits! Yahoo!
    Apr 2011
    The World

They're from Australia... Don't they all talk like that 'in the Land Down Below'
    "Be it ever so crumbled, there's no place like home."

RGCL (GQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Welcome aboard, in her dark name we do dedicate this performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    That actually sounds erotic.
    Youtube-playlist dedicated to RGCL

Quote Originally Posted by Chatto View Post
    They're from Australia... Don't they all talk like that 'in the Land Down Below'
    Yeah nah, just a laugh.
    I play Loams sometimes.

As a Manaless Dredge player myself, I thought it was pretty humorous. Having people hate us as a boogieman is what sustains our life force. :D

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalBurns View Post
    As a Manaless Dredge player myself, I thought it was pretty humorous. Having people hate us as a boogieman is what sustains our life force. :D
    My favorite is where people drop a DRS and look at you with that "I got you"-look and you just power straight through that for a T2/T3 kill.

That, and people dropping a Thalia with pretty much that same look on their face and you just proceed to dump 10+ power on the board w/ some Bridges as backup.

I love Manaless.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post
    DAMMIT ECHELON

Thread Information