You're exactly right. I missed the extra cards from Bob after testing Thalia 2.0 last night. I also missed the fetches turning Mishra's into a scry1. This deck really lets Bob shine too, with so many zeros in the deck. And it's true that Bob and Mentor are both lightning rods for opponents' removal.

I'm pretty set on my maindeck for this weekend, with the only spot I'm going back and forth on being the 2nd Lodestone vs the 4th Mox Opal.

As for the sideboard, I'm still not sure if I want dedicated graveyard hate (and which - Crypt or Leyline). I'm also pretty jealous of the Mentor list from the top 8 of Legacy Champs getting to play Cabal Therapy. I'm trying out a couple in the side now. I see them coming in with the StP's when Chalice comes out vs Eldrazi and D&T. You do get to see random cards from the opponent's hand with Urza's Bauble, and of course therapy is even better with Mentor than it is with Young Pyro. Therapies vs faster combo seems good too, even along side Chalice.

Versus D&T, I noticed CalebD left his Chalices in for game 2, but I'd rather play around their StP than let them blink a Chalice to zero counters. How have you all be siding vs D&T?