Thread: [Pikesvill, MD] 1st Monthly Legacy Tournament Saturday 06/17 The Game Haven of MD

[Pikesvill, MD] 1st Monthly Legacy Tournament Saturday 06/17 The Game Haven of MD

Our first monthly Legacy Tournament! Many of our players are new so we will be allowing play test cards, plus we will have rent-able decks on hand for new players, or players who just want to try something different.

Start Time: 1 pm
    Structure: 4 Swiss Rounds
    Entry: $10
    Prizes based on record:

4-0 $45 in credit
    3-0-1 $30 in credit
    3-1 $25 in credit
    2-0-1 $10 in credit

Visit the store FB page for more information and please send a message if you have any questions.

Re: [Pikesvill, MD] 1st Monthly Legacy Tournament Saturday 06/17 The Game Haven of MD

Cool to see more MD stores doing events. I'm out of town this weekend otherwise I'd try to make it!

Good luck!

Re: [Pikesvill, MD] 1st Monthly Legacy Tournament Saturday 06/17 The Game Haven of MD

Quote Originally Posted by walked View Post
    Cool to see more MD stores doing events. I'm out of town this weekend otherwise I'd try to make it!

Good luck!
    Shame you can't make it this week, but we will be doing one each month. Tentative date for July is the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGameHaven View Post
    Shame you can't make it this week, but we will be doing one each month. Tentative date for July is the 15th.
    Cool; how was the turnout first time?

Quote Originally Posted by walked View Post
    Cool; how was the turnout first time?
    Only 4, unfortunately, but hopefully it will grow over time. Takes some convincing to get people to start playing Legacy.

Thread Information