Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Ixalan [XLN]

Feb 2014

Re: Ixalan [XLN]

Quote Originally Posted by toletole View Post
    Can we please have a set that completely ignore combate phase? pleeeeeeease! And and it would be nice less digital art too, and and less dino-pirate-vampire-emo shit and more wizards and stuff. Im old I want old shit and dont like change.
    Easy: buy old sets :)

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    Easy: buy old sets :)
    Just play 93/94. I run a underworld dreams, howling mine, winds of change combo deck. With 3 redblasts main, no creatures and abyss x2. It's a pleasure to play and to behold.

It's more likely to have the reserved list abolished and have Wizards print a Power 9 Arsenal box set than have any set printed that ignores the combat step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    It's more likely to have the reserved list abolished and have Wizards print a Power 9 Arsenal box set than have any set printed that ignores the combat step.
    ...so Reserved List abolished then?
    #CONFIRMED
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

So, do we just not get any cards today? This spoiler season sucks. At least give us a rare or mythic once a week. Or something. Still plenty left.

They suck at spoilers recently anyway.

Didn't they reveal all the rares because of the leak?
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

From what I understand they just showed everything that was on the sheet that got leaked, which wasn't all the rares, just a fair number of them. Don't think it had any Mythics on it.

We're at 81/249 now. There's a lot left.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Planeswalkers are all mythic rarity. And Jace/Vraska/red-white-walker were all on the sheet.

bruizar

Pillars of Genesis - 2 (Uncommon)
    Artifact
    When Pillars of Genesis enters the battlefield, choose a creature type.
    T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Use this only to play creature spells of the chosen type.

Quote Originally Posted by bruizar View Post
    Pillars of Genesis - 2 (Uncommon)...
    Wasn't that spoiled a while ago?

Seems like everything new is templated "... creature spell of the chosen type ..." They must really hate or fear those tribal cards.

Two days heading into a holiday weekend and we get ZERO previews on both? Wow. Solid failure rate wizards.

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

They gave us the walker deck cards today : https://magic.wizards.com/en/article...ens-2017-09-01 (know it's a PW deck card but Huatli, Dinosaur Knight may be the narrowest planeswalker ever)

Here he is making his way through the forest.

Here he is struggling on the shore of an island.

Here he is wondering how the heck he's going to get through these mountains.

Here he is peering over the plains.

And, finally (really finally, this time), here he is wading through a swamp.
    You know what?

Fuck it. I'm done.

I'm not buying another product directly from Wizards ever again.

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

Jacelands!

It's like they heard all the criticism of "the Jacetice League" and decided to say "hold my beer"

Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    Jacelands!
    In the new "Beleren" expansion.

I imagine the next 4 sets are going to be similar find yourself stories for the rest of the Jacetice league too.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

And, finally (really finally, this time)
    Fingers crossed.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    They gave us the walker deck cards today
    Are these the pack Planeswalkers?
    Are they still doing the special precon only Planeswalker?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Jacelands. FML.

Also this:

Can destory Homarids. I hate this game.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Thread Information