Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiences with Dragon Shield Matte sleeves

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Re: Experiences with Dragon Shield Matte sleeves

I hate to be the hipster, but having used all kinds of brands including Dragon Shield / KMC / etc, my highest recommendation right now is for the Ultra Pro Matte sleeves. They don't break very easily, last long, and work beautifully with perfect fits. Having tried all kinds of sleeves in the past, this is the only sleeve now that lasts me more than 1 long tournament without splitting.
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: Experiences with Dragon Shield Matte sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Sliver View Post
    I hate to be the hipster, but having used all kinds of brands including Dragon Shield / KMC / etc, my highest recommendation right now is for the Ultra Pro Matte sleeves. They don't break very easily, last long, and work beautifully with perfect fits. Having tried all kinds of sleeves in the past, this is the only sleeve now that lasts me more than 1 long tournament without splitting.
    Do you mean the Eclipse ones? Because if not, I strongly recommend those over the regular Pro Matte's. They are better in basically every way I can measure.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information