Thread: [Webcast/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - GP Vegas and Topdecked with Lincoln Baxter III

[Webcast/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - GP Vegas and Topdecked with Lincoln Baxter III

New episode of Legacy's Allure! Lincoln Baxter III joins the show to talk about the result from GP Vegas, his sweet BUG Control brew, and the next step in improving how we play, register, and find games of Magic, TopDecked.

Webcast: https://youtu.be/dXvQAytK6L8
    Podcast: http://shoutengine.com/LegacysAllure...xter-iii-38003

As always, subscribe on iTunes and get new episodes automatically!

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Re: [Webcast/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - GP Vegas and Topdecked with Lincoln Baxter II

Great podcast as always.

D&T is the best blade deck? I think that award goes to the one which plays 8 mana dorks, brainstorm and powers out Equipment + TNN/Leovold.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Re: [Webcast/Podcast] Legacy's Allure - GP Vegas and Topdecked with Lincoln Baxter II

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    Great podcast as always.

D&T is the best blade deck? I think that award goes to the one which plays 8 mana dorks, brainstorm and powers out Equipment + TNN/Leovold.
    Don't disagree that the deck you're talking about is the best at powering out and abusing the Blade package. I guess I meant more along the lines of its the best deck available that plays the Blade package. Regardless, its a very powerful thing to do and its great that so many decks get to use it

Thread Information