I think it depends on your approach with the deck. If you don't mind being a bit slower, you can try vieko's approach. I'm not sure he's had time to test yet, but likes running guttersnipe and bolt maindeck along with light up the stage.

You won't have so many all in kind of turns, but you will likely be a pretty consistent turn 3/4 deck.

AFAIK he does not like bonus round, and tried to minimize randomness by not running Hazoret's or Reforge.

You can also try the red + intuition build I've put together. You could cut 1 intuition and 2 hazoret's for 3 light up the stage.

This would mean you have

4 act
3 light
2 intuition
4 wish
4 bonus round

It doesn't run Reforge as it's not really necessary. I think that Josef and I are both pretty sure that Reforge isn't very good after game 1, although it's very good during game 1.

Youll have to play with numbers and adapt to your metagame. Playing well with this deck is hard, and you'll have to master it when going into matches with the blue decks.

Maybe vs blue decks having more maindeck empty is a better idea as well. Then bonus round isn't as good.

The game 1 %'s of this deck are very good.
the post SB %'s of this deck can be much worse (even going from 60+% down to 40%.

It might make more sense to have some matchups slightly worse game 1 and have a better maindeck intended for those grindy matchups and lose a little speed.
Then the sb can be more dedicated to hedge even more against those decks post sb. Can also have some heavier hate for the combo matchups.

What might this deck look like?

The 3 main contenders for maindeck resiliency would likely be:

lightning bolt
guttersnipe
empty the warrens

how many of these would we need to have moderately less successful game 1, but allow us to have more flex spots in the sb?