Quote Originally Posted by Glass House View Post
Hello! Add me to the list of people who registered into the forums after being fascinated by this deck!

I see some players are testing Shreds of Sanity, and I wonder why play it over Mizzix's Mastery? Does the +1 cmc matter that much?
I noticed Mastery was mentioned earlier in the thread but quickly dismissed... IMO it's more attractive than Shreds since it doesn't require you to discard anything and can net you mana when used in a Seething Song. I'm testing 1 copy in the SB and it proved itself useful in situations where I wouldn't have enough mana to pay for the flashbacks from PiF.

Also: Guttersnipe is amazing! I'm convinced he deserves, at the very least, some slots in the sideboard.

i'd say that shreds is still being tested. not sure if it's better than mizzix's. mizzix's was tested a while back, dunno how much it matches with other cards. it was originally played when we were running hazoret's. since then it was cut, but i can't imagine it's terrible as a wish target, if you don't mind it taking up a slot.

i'll finally be able to play at a local this week, so i'll update with a quick report.