Thread: [Article] This Week in Legacy: Rediscovered Potential and an Interview with LewisCBR

[Article] This Week in Legacy: Rediscovered Potential and an Interview with LewisCBR

Sorry for the delay on this one; Goldfish has been having some site problems. Here we go through a few new and experimental decks and interview the League trophy champ Mr. LewisCBR, well-known for his Grixis Delver fame.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles...-with-lewiscbr

Enjoy!

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Re: [Article] This Week in Legacy: Rediscovered Potential and an Interview with Lewis

Thanks for the mention! Hopefully better brains than mine can make this deck more appealing!

Always great content in these.
    -rob

Nov 2016
    Kansas

Re: [Article] This Week in Legacy: Rediscovered Potential and an Interview with Lewis

Just wanted to pop in and say this is one of my favorite weekly mtg columns. Thanks for keeping it fresh each week!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    ╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Repost this if~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~you are a beautiful strong tezz player~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~who don't need no tier 1 deck~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Joe Cool Above All
    Sep 2007

Erayo Mentor looks so sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    Thanks for the mention! Hopefully better brains than mine can make this deck more appealing!

Always great content in these.
    Don't sell yourself short, Rob!

I remember you as one of the finest minds in the Tekken multiverse coming up with crazy combos and tactics back from #tekken a long time ago. :)

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Eerrrrr, who is this?
    -rob

Thread Information