Thread: Hour of Devestation survey

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Hour of Devestation survey

Survey link

Telling them thatthe set was meh in terms of power level, the mechanics were shit and that the Gatewatch can fuck off is pretty important, imho.
    Last edited by Barook; 07-17-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Re: Hour of Devestation survey

Filled.

I think it is ok that the power level is meh. I feel it is good that every set is not bringing new cards to Legacy. So we have time to relax and hunt the missing cards and not buy brand new cards all the time. (At least when they are releasing some commander, modern masters, duel decks etc etc a way too often nowadays)

But agreed with the mechanics and Gatewatch.

Mythic Horse was of course the coolest card, but I gave positive feedback for the power spells that cause your lands not to untap.

Dec 2016
    Toronto Canada

They included Legacy and Vintage in the question "What Formats do you play?"! That is a step forward. Said that Ramunap Excavator was a super cool card that will likely see niche play in Legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    I tap all 5 of my lands on my turn. He's like....OMG not Shriekmaw. I land Batterskull. He's like. Ok sure. LOL, not very often someone is more happy to see Batterskull then a Shriekmaw.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Quote Originally Posted by TheManWithaPlan View Post
    They included Legacy and Vintage in the question "What Formats do you play?"! That is a step forward. Said that Ramunap Excavator was a super cool card that will likely see niche play in Legacy.
    I noticed that as well. But calling it a step forward is an exaggeration after removing it the last time. We're back to where we should be. I said that Ramunap Excavator was my favorite card, too.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    I noticed that as well. But calling it a step forward is an exaggeration after removing it the last time. We're back to where we should be. I said that Ramunap Excavator was my favorite card, too.
    I love excavator and can't wait to play him, but Nimble Obstructionist is probably my favorite designed card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

The link just directs me to a page that says "The page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable" etc.

Site Contributor

Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Seth View Post
    The link just directs me to a page that says "The page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable" etc.
    me too...

Must have been getting shit results so Wizards had to fix the data again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

I filled out the survey, but I had a feeling that by checking "Legacy" or "Vintage" as a format redirected my data straight to the garbage bin.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

The link didn't work for me.

Thread Information