Quote Originally Posted by Shaka1333 View Post
I understand your points but it doesn't help me choosing which deck I should test next haha (I played Stoneblade and BUG Shardless in the past, Miracles for a few years, I tried 4c Control on MTGO, now I am trying Grixis Pyromancer and i hesitate between your list or TheArtchitect list of Esper Mentor, UWr Miracles or some random home brews).

Despite all this, I still don't know if the deck simply performed poorly in those 2 tournaments because of all the weaknesses you pointed out or because it was not heavily played/not played by a lot of good players like it is on MTGO.

Again, I didn't mean to offend you or minimize your skill (that is why I said no offense and "lucky" with " " ). Despite your sideboard plan and your brainstorm protection, it was because still a bit lucky to win with that since a) you may not draw EE at the right time b) he may not have 2 2ccm at the same time on the battlefield c) few people play Library and very few play Baby Jace so winning against 4c Control on the back of EE is extremely rare.

(Btw his manabase is way worse than classic version since he is playing 2 Wasteland and only one Volcanic Island)
Understandable. I think your best bet is to find the one that you most enjoy playing, and then practice and optimize that one.

Czech Pile may have underperformed in the last couple of events, but it could quite easily make a big comeback if people stop preparing for it. So if you like this deck, I see no reason to jump ship after only two bad performances.