Thread: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy – Episode 6: Hurricane Harvey and the B&R Announcement

Site Contributor
    Sep 2015
    Austin TX

[Podcast] Lone Star Legacy – Episode 6: Hurricane Harvey and the B&R Announcement

Welcome to the sixth episode of Lone Star Legacy! Ben, Patrick, and Stu sit down for a midday podcast to chat about Hurricane Harvey and to unpack the B&R announcement. As three dedicated Shops players there's no love lost for Mentor, but how do they feel about the Thorn restriction? And will Bargain justify its 300% price increase with some powerful new combo decks? . . . Hmmm, maybe if you want good answers to these questions you should listen to So Many Insane Plays instead of these guys.

Direct link is up on our website, and it should also be on iTunes sometime soon.

Cheers!

Re: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy – Episode 6: Hurricane Harvey and the B&R Announcement

More than half, maybe all of your content in this recording is about Vintage B&R, what does this have anything to do with Legacy? Manadrain might be the better location to make a thread than here.

Site Contributor
    Sep 2015
    Austin TX

Re: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy – Episode 6: Hurricane Harvey and the B&R Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by twndomn View Post
    More than half, maybe all of your content in this recording is about Vintage B&R, what does this have anything to do with Legacy? Manadrain might be the better location to make a thread than here.
    It's really just a cynical marketing ploy. We're a relatively new cast without an established listener base yet. Considering the overlap between Legacy and Vintage players, we figured it'd make sense to spam The Source for each new episode. Of course, this works with the basic assumption that listeners who aren't interested in Vintage will just skip these episodes, but that it might still be useful to post this info for potential new listeners.

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Spam for new podcast shows is most welcome, by me at least, it's not like we're drowning in content. Maybe they could be posted in the podcast thread... Whatever. Here is fine too for me. I'm not too picky when someone is offering me things for free. Not to contradict twndomn's post but... Thank you!

Site Contributor
    Sep 2015
    Austin TX

Cheers Pettdan! We'll keep posting here till the mods tell us to gtfo.

Unfortunately, though, I suspect our next episode will again be Vintage themed, as we're hosting a Vintage tournament this weekend that we might wanna talk about.

Thread Information