Thread: Ixalan survey

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Re: Ixalan survey

Which new set element or mechanic are you most looking forward to? (Please choose one)
    Can't choose none :/

HAHAHAHAHHA questions about Magic Duels

Amused at the question about what type of events you play in. My LGS weeklies, which make up a good 90+% of my sanctioned magic, aren't an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

I was more annoyed when I had to choose one of their 4 shitty Ixalan tribes that I'm excited about without an option for "none".

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    Minneapolis MN

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    I was more annoyed when I had to choose one of their 4 shitty Ixalan tribes that I'm excited about without an option for "none".
    Yeah at one of these options I stopped as well. I think it was to select which card I was most excited about. Poor polling technique to not include a "none" option.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    I believe this was the one that had a follow up asking why - I said Other: No option for "none"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Yeah at one of these options I stopped as well. I think it was to select which card I was most excited about. Poor polling technique to not include a "none" option.
    The very last option was "Don't Know." I attempted to select Island but it wasn't present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Thread Information