Lets get this out of the way, this deck is in no way a "good" deck. This is a Legacy deck based upon a meta that is full of Sneak Attack and Aggro Tribal Decks, and Delver list of all varieties. So if you've got a Semi-Casual Legacy event full of little kids playing elves...PLAY THIS!

Now onto the list:

4 Chalice of the Void
4 Mox Diamond

3 Smoke
4 Blind Obedience
4 Blood Moon

1 Gideon Jura
3 Nahiri, the Harbinger
2 Ajani Vengeant
2 Chandra, Pyromaster
1 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar

1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
2 Squee, Goblin Nabob

1 Armageddon
4 Burning Wish

4 Ancient Tomb
3 Plateau
8 fetch
4 Mountain
4 Plains
1 Karakas

The SB/Wishboard

2 Trinisphere
1 Pyroclasm
1 Wrath of God
1 Anger of the Gods
1 By Force
1 Armageddon
1 Declaration in Stone
1 Council's Judgement
2 Wear//Tear
3 Rest in Peace
1 Deploy the Gatewatch

The main combo of Smoke and Blind Obedience is meant to attack aggro decks early and shut down swarm of elves, goblins, merfolk, vampires, whatever you got. Blind Obedience also puts a hurtin on Sneak Attack decks game 1 and slows down storm and other combo decks relying on LED and Lotus Petal.

Our walkers are all strong r/w baddies. Nahiri draws you cards kills tapped creatures because of blind Obedience and just summon the fatty of all fatties once you've got the board under control. Vengeant keeps dudes tapped down and eventually wipes the board of all their lands. Gideon Jura kills tapped creatures and beats face once the way is clear. Gideon, Ally of Zendikar is another beater and token maker that doesn't really work well with smoke...but..well lets not focus on that. Chandra is there for card advantage and to pick off little dudes one by one.

The only creatures we got are an Emrakul for nahiri to summon, and Squee to pitch to Nahiri for card advantage.

Chalice further slows down fast decks usually dropping this for 1 on Turn 1, slows down a lot of combo decks...but you knew that already.
mox diamonds are for that sick Turn 1 blood moon with an ancient tomb.

Burning Wish is a spicy addition with a spicy wish board. Most of the cards remove most threats and deploy the gatewatch with the new planes walker/legendary rule just makes it a sweet sweet thing to cast late into the game just for fun (I'm sure it'll be the first thing to get replaced!)

This is what I'm playing this week. I'll share my results on friday.

Suggestions?