Thread: Demon Deck

Demon Deck

I am looking for someone to help me with building a demon deck. My friend has one that is really OP and i would like to make one for myself.
    I have a lot of black cards so hopefully I have atleast some of the cards i need. If not i will buy what i am missing.

I like fast pace playing,and cards that I can combo.

Some of the cards i already own are:
    Dread Cacodemon
    Abhorrent Overlord
    Desecration Demon
    Bloodgift Demon
    Rakdos, Lord of Riots
    Demonlord of Ashmouth

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    North Central CA

Re: Demon Deck

Do you have a particular format in mind for this demon deck? Dread Cacodemon isn't a Modern legal card, so I'm assuming this is just for casual play? EDH/Commander perhaps?

Also, are you planning on black/red or just anything that works out?

EDIT:
    Here are some cool cards you might like (some are not modern legal)

Necessary for playing fast: Dark Ritual
    Flavor win: Demonic Hordes
    Good control: Kagemaro, First to Suffer
    Pretty fast: Mindwrack Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick "Tasteless" Plott
    It's a trend on the internet, the internet has just become more and more of an unpleasant place. It's become more and more of bitching on forums, and I'm from that really early internet generation where it's just small communities giving each other advice and reasonable dialogue, and it's kind of just devolved into this ugly, ugly thing. I mean, it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fuckin' whiny bitch on the internet or we'd have a lot of rich community members

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Do you have a particular format in mind for this demon deck? Dread Cacodemon isn't a Modern legal card, so I'm assuming this is just for casual play? EDH/Commander perhaps?

Also, are you planning on black/red or just anything that works out?

EDIT:
    Here are some cool cards you might like (some are not modern legal)

Necessary for playing fast: Dark Ritual
    Flavor win: Demonic Hordes
    Good control: Kagemaro, First to Suffer
    Pretty fast: Mindwrack Demon
    Yes as of right now I just play with my friends. My one friend has put alot of money into his decks tho so i want to be able to keep up with him.
    I am not against running Black/Red but so far i have mostly ran mono-colored decks.

Tbh im still new, i dont know the diffrence between modern and standard. I thougth modern just meant newer card sets lol.

as far as format, i want to be able to build a deck with strong creatures thats not too slow of a play, as well as be able to destroy opponents creatures with instants sorcerys and creature spells. Maybe small creatures with death touch wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Nov 2010
    New Gloucester, Maine, USA

I recommend this gets moved to Cavius' Casual Forum. I love casual fun decks, but I'm looking for competitive modern stuff. Not to mention the frequent flyers at Cavius' Casual threads will have a ton of great advice.
    Approaching transcendence
    I see clarity through deprivation

-Suffocation-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I recommend this gets moved to Cavius' Casual Forum. I love casual fun decks, but I'm looking for competitive modern stuff. Not to mention the frequent flyers at Cavius' Casual threads will have a ton of great advice.
    Oh my bad, I just saw Deck Development and assumed.

Thread Information