Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: [Official] the Source Secret Santa 2017 edition

May 2013
    Des Moines, IA

Re: [Official] the Source Secret Santa 2017 edition

Quote Originally Posted by Whippoorwill View Post
    Also found out I didn't have the flu and "only" a double ear infection. lol
    I mean, totally winning there lol

The US postal is apparently working overdrive; looks like package arrived this morning to my recipient so ... way ahead of when I thought it would get there.

May 2010
    Central Pennsylvania

I received my package a few days ago, thanks santa! Will post my goodies in this thread later this week, I'm headed out on break this week for Christmas.

However, I was able to finally send out my package for my santee before I left this morning. Hope it arrives in time!

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

Figured I ended my days of getting stuff ready and turned in at the last minute back in May but I guess not lol

Shipped, pm’d the tracking number, hopefully nothing happens in transit
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Oct 2013
    Portugal

Taking a while to send... Still waiting on some goodies and postal service enters on strike tomorrow.
    Hopefully I can send it before christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by MXG View Post
    Leovold because he is just gasoline. Look at the artwork. He knows it's over. He's offering your opponent the handshake.

Play Deed. Nuke the World.
    Oct 2010

Finally sent ... hopefully my victim doesnt mind a part two. ;)

Nov 2006
    Lithuania, Vilnius

Sent mine two days ago. Hopefully, it'll arive this year - from Europe to the USA might take longer, I'm afraid. Tried to pack some extra to compensate the delay.
    My package arrived in the country and has been held at customs, they're asking to declare the goods inside. I'll try to call them and explain the situation tomorrow, hopefully, I won't end up paying customs taxes :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeggi View Post
    Game 3: turn 1: Chalice@1, turn 2: Sea Drake, turn 3: equip Sea Drake with SoFI. Drakes from the sea with flaming swords which are also frozen at the same time cause destruction of Biblical proportions. Just the way God intended.

Oct 2013
    Portugal

Received mine today and sent mine today. Will post in bargain asap and send the tracking number
    Quote Originally Posted by MXG View Post
    Leovold because he is just gasoline. Look at the artwork. He knows it's over. He's offering your opponent the handshake.

Dec 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

@Useless: your inbox is full :-) I am 99% sure I had already confirmed but I have shipped my package 10 days ago or so. I can dig up the tracking number if needed.

Also I can confirm I have received mine (unless I forgot about an old order from MCM ^^)

/Baro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Just a heads up for my santa/useless, I'm out of the country for the holidays and can't wait to get home to see what SrcSanta brought!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I really don't understand why is it so hard to send out your package on time... so many ppl who are sending in late... it's offputing really.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

A common reason is that people are still waiting on the cards they ordered/commissioned to arrive before they can ship them out. Also, life happens. As long as everyone is clear in communicating, I don't mind it so much. In the end the gift will arrive, that's what's important :). There's at this moment only 3 out of 26 that still need to ship and I'm in contact will all of them. I'm very happy with how this year's edition is going so far, the bragging thread is already a great place to scroll through!

Edit: I cleaned up my inbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

Site Contributor
    Jul 2010
    Gig Harbor, WA

PM'd you tracking info since the package I sent was supposed to be there Thursday. Not sure why the post office delayed the package (I paid for 2-day shipping), but at least it's in the city of the person receiving now.

Oct 2013
    Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by UseLess View Post
    A common reason is that people are still waiting on the cards they ordered/commissioned to arrive before they can ship them out. Also, life happens. As long as everyone is clear in communicating, I don't mind it so much. In the end the gift will arrive, that's what's important :). There's at this moment only 3 out of 26 that still need to ship and I'm in contact will all of them. I'm very happy with how this year's edition is going so far, the bragging thread is already a great place to scroll through!

Edit: I cleaned up my inbox.
    Check your inbox man
    TEAM MtG Berlin

"Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmutant View Post
    So dismissive.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

So, we're now well underway into January, so I hope by now that everybody has received their packages. Currently, I only have confirmations from 13 out of 26 that the package has been received. I'll update the registration list in the OP with people who I know of have received their package. If you don't see a [received] behind your name in the OP but have received your package, please PM me or post it here in the thread! I'll be sending out PMs in a couple of days to people who I haven't heard from by then.

If you have received but didn't post in the bragging thread, shame on you! Go upload those photos and share the goodies with all of us :).
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

I definitely received and posted in brag thread!

Quote Originally Posted by UseLess View Post
    So, we're now well underway into January, so I hope by now that everybody has received their packages. Currently, I only have confirmations from 13 out of 26 that the package has been received. I'll update the registration list in the OP with people who I know of have received their package. If you don't see a [received] behind your name in the OP but have received your package, please PM me or post it here in the thread! I'll be sending out PMs in a couple of days to people who I haven't heard from by then.

If you have received but didn't post in the bragging thread, shame on you! Go upload those photos and share the goodies with all of us :).
    I have received, my post is in the bragging thread!

However, my sent package only just landed at its destination on Jan 9th (checked tracking recently). I sent it on Dec 18th~... sorry to my receipient! :(

Oh that could be mine. Still waiting here...

May 2013
    Des Moines, IA

Still waiting myself but it'll make it all the sweeter when it arrives!

Oct 2013
    Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by Xod View Post
    Oh that could be mine. Still waiting here...
    Well, since Christmas is over, I could tell you that you were my victim. It was sent out on the 8th of December :/ PM with details incoming.
    TEAM MtG Berlin

"Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmutant View Post
    So dismissive.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

Thanks for taking the initiative on that meffeo. And this is a great example why I requested people to send packages with tracking numbers. Sadly postal services all over the world make plenty of mistakes :/.

Thread Information