Today my second take on this deck, i played it a couple of weeks ago in a 13-people tournament and lost in top4 a superclose g3 vs dredge

Today 37 people tournament with this list:

1 Chandra, Torch of Defiance
2 Dack Fayden
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Liliana of the Veil
3 Baleful Strix
4 Deathrite Shaman
1 Leovold, Emissary of Trest
3 Snapcaster Mage
3 Ponder
2 Rise // Fall
1 Toxic Deluge
1 Abrupt Decay
1 fatal push
1 Inquisition of kozilek
4 Brainstorm
1 Diabolic Edict
4 Force of Will
1 Kolaghan's Command
1 Lightning Bolt
3 Punishing Fire
1 Badlands
3 Grove of the Burnwillows
2 Island
4 Polluted Delta
4 Scalding Tarn
1 Swamp
1 Tropical Island
3 Underground Sea
2 Volcanic Island

Sideboard

1 Diabolic Edict
1 Pyroblast
1 red elem blast
1 Hydroblast
1 Nihil Spellbomb
1 Notion Thief
1 Pernicious Deed
1 Phyrexian Revoker
1 Pulse of Murasa
1 Spell Pierce
2 Surgical Extraction (the last tournament i've lost vs dredge and i added one of this in place of a jace)
1 Sylvan Library
1 Thoughtseize
1 Abrupt Decay

T1 - Maverick 1-1
T2 - Elves 2-1
T3 - Maverick 0-2 (he sees 4 wastelands g1 and 3 wasteland g2 + top deck of sword fire and ice when i stabilized with dack + strix in play
T4 - SmallPox 2-1
T5 - BR control (moon, confidant, discards, rabblemaster, lilianas) 2-0
T6 Team America - we go to turns on 1-1 with me in play 1 or 2 planeswalker and double punishing fire in gy. He's nice enough to concede and let me get in the top8

Top8 vs another Team America
I've lost the close third game after a superlucky brainstorm of him (he sees flusterstorm + daze for my edict and liliana) and my first turns in screw.

The deck is fun, full stop.
You have a bunch of unexpected 1x that draw a lot of attention from the audience but at the same time the *do* something.
I fronted a variety of decks and i had always a chance to win, it's freaking hard to play, you can lose games for a small wrong decision and i think i did negligible mistakes almost in every game (more than my average i mean).
In 3 matches we went to turn and to avoid draws i played at a very fast peace, even so you risk to draw too much, our victory conditions are not the fastest in the planet.

Sideboarding is quite difficult also.

I liked my main, i never had the opportunity to bring in Pulse of Murasa, i know the trick vs nausea and its obvious implications vs burn but it seems to narrow for me. This card could do a nice job even vs midrange but you do not have place for an extra card when you are sideboarding 5-8 cards.
Notion Thief is fringy too but i'll give him another chance.
I think i want to add a good finisher when i'm short in time in g3 and maybe vs BUG, i was thinking to Tasigur or Gurmag Angler.

That's all folks, thanks to the creator for the mix of strength and fun he forged in this deck :)