Thread: Cards stolen from Sk0oma alters, jay sage

Mudslinger
    Oct 2017
    Long Island, New York

Cards stolen from Sk0oma alters, jay sage

Trying to help a friend. Many of you may know him.

So...some unfortunate news...today my bag was stolen...I live in the Oklahoma City area...it not only had both my Altered EDH deck and 100% fully JPN foiled modern deck that can never be replaced, but also my trade binders with duals, Power, and more...and worst of all, my entire box of commissions. Needless to say I am finished with Magic for good, but as for altering, I’m not even sure I can replace some of the expensive cards that were in my queue...I pray this doesn’t ruin me, but for those of you who have commissioned me and sent me cards, I will be trying to contact you soon...I apologize for any inconvenience this will surely cause.
    We speak for no one, we hear no one, we see no one

Unban Survival of the Fittest Activist
    Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Re: Cards stolen from Sk0oma alters, jay sage

Quote Originally Posted by malfie13 View Post
    Altered EDH deck
    Might be an idea to post some pictures here about the alters if you have them. Likewise I would approach all the MtG stores in your area and give them a printed sheet with the alters so they can keep an eye out if someone tries to sell them to a shop.

Thats all the advice I can give you, I sincerely hope someone with a watchfull eye is able to spot the alters for you and thus give you a lead who has them.
    Decks I own: 2x DnTx [B,G,R], Deadguy Ale, Maverick, Elves, Enchantress [WG/GU], Goblins, (Shardless) BUG, Food Chain, Aluren, High tide (reset/spiral), UR delver, RUG delver, Grixis Delver, Reanimator, Lands, Dark Depths (turbo / selesnya / hoogaak)

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. A.E. (1879 - 1955)

Thread Information