I did some testing, and admittedly I don't have the lands to make a perfect jund-colored mana-base in legacy. However, I think the inclusion of Grove of the Burnwillows in a base-black deck is going to cause trouble regardless. Neither green or red are the primary colors of the deck. The red mana is the most useful for Looting, but it's still not the best option. So I'm not wasting too much time on this version and instead going straight to the white splash, which I think brings a lot to the table. I think the mana is way better because it doesn't rely on splash-color lands as a part of it's disruption.

4x Putrid Imp
4x Tireless Tribe
4x Basking Rootwalla
4x Bloodghast
4x Vengevine
4x Hollow One
2x Lotleth Troll

3x Thoughtseize
3x Cabal Therapy
4x Swords to Plowshares
2x Collective Brutality
3x Lingering Souls
1x Liliana, the Last Hope

4x Verdant Catacombs
2x Marsh Flats
2x Windswept Heath
2x Scrubland
1x Bayou
1x Blooming Marsh
1x Concealed Courtyard
2x Swamp
1x Forest
1x Plains
1x Utility Land (most likely Karakas)

Sideboard
2x Sylvan Library
1x Painful Truths
1x Vindicate
2x Abrupt Decay
2x Surgical Extraction
2x Ethersworn Canonist
2x Zealous Persecution
1x Bitterblossom
2x Hymn to Tourach

It has 12 discard outlets, 8 of them setting up explosive t1 plays. I will happily discard Lingering Souls to Tireless Tribe to make free Hollow Ones. Liliana has proven to be incredible in the mid-late game, just pure gas, and is great against some of the grindier decks.

DISCLAIMER: this is likely the grindiest version yet, it's definitely trying to be a Rock deck with extended graveyard synergy. It's more aggressive than traditional Rock/Deadguy but plays a very similar game plan with discard/removal/efficient threats. I'm excited to try this out. I'm sad I couldn't cram in Street Wraiths, but I think the plan of Collective Brutality and Liliana will be more powerful if slowing the deck down slightly. Tribe being a fat-ass wall against some decks will be fantastic.