Thread: Modern DTB Deck Selection

Threaded View

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Modern DTB Deck Selection

Welcome to Modern's DTB thread, where each month I update and list the Decks To Beat.

What is this thread?
    The Decks to Beat thread is a monthly list of the last months top placing decks as judged by The Council. The Council will aggregate the data passed to it based on events, online tournaments or large scale GP's, adding the data together and leaving us with the charts you see in each post. (Click the chart to go to the link it originates from) Taking that data and adding it together we get a monthly points total.

What is needed to be a DTB?
    The top 4.6% placed and higher as tallied from The Council's monthly data crunch meet the threshold to become a DTB.

How often will you update?
    Every month on the 15th or 16th I will do the update when I update the Legacy version of the same thread.

How useful is this infomation?
    While not as complete as this data once was before the changes to data released from MODO, this is still a very good look at the Paper events that happen around the world. This data should at a glance tell you what decks you are most likely to see and have to plan for at larger events. While this might seem unnecessary for some, knowing how the tide is flowing can be useful to those who seek out such data and plan ahead with it. Do not think this is the whole story, but it will be a decent snapshot of the current flows of the Modern Meta game.

Who did I talk to if I have questions?
    Feel free to talk to myself, Dice_Box, on the site if you have any questions. Anything I have missed I will update in this post.
    Last edited by Dice_Box; 12-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Thread Information