Thread: Help with Rebound

Help with Rebound

Hey, tyvm for reading! I can't for the life of me find a specifically worded answer for this that will verify it for me (because I'm a total scrub lol).

But does Rebound essentially work twice? Once on the turn I cast it and then again on the next turn? Or does the spell NOT work on the turn you cast it, and ONLY works on the 2nd turn? I know it says "as it resolves", but I'm not sure if that means it actually resolves or not.

I tried checking the rules for all this but I couldn't really understand it's wording. Any answers are much appreciated! Thank you for your time :)

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

Re: Help with Rebound

A card with rebound will happen twice.

You cast it from your hand, and as part of the resolution, on top of everything the card is already doing, it will exile itself and be available to cast at the beginning of your next upkeep for free.
    Staggershock deal 2 damage, then on your next upkeep it will cast from exile and deal another 2 damage. Since the second time it was cast from exile, and not your hand, it will not rebound again and just go to the graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

Re: Help with Rebound

Oh wow that's awesome! I was hoping that's how it worked but it sounded so powerful I figured it wouldn't work that way. Thank you so much for your answer!! Hopefully this will aid future noobs too :)

Thread Information