Hi all!

I am a college student working on building software that will serve as a one-stop-shop for Magic the Gathering decks. I've seen and personally tried to use similar software online, but found many were ugly and hard to use, and lacking in specific features. If your decklist is created, these softwares easily allow you to recreate them and import them to share, but lack a lot of functionality to actually build and make revisions to your deck in-house. This is where I come in!

Much of the project is already completed, with functionality to search a card from a database with a number of filters such as CMC, rarity, text, etc., to view mana color/cost distributions, and to open and save decks with an associated side-board and maybe-board.

The end goal of the project is both a downloadable program and website format that will serve as your end-all-be-all for creating, analyzing, and even purchasing your decks (through TcGPlayer).

The reason that I am here is that I have started a Kickstarter, where I hope to make just a little bit of cash to pay for rent and help along with some of the fees entailed. I'm on winter break and figured I could work some crappy job to make the extra cash, or I could create an app that will get used by myself and many others for the same amount! I've set the goal to $500 and have a bit of a description on some of the expenses involved, but want to make it clear that most of it will be going towards this month's rent! But you will love the quality of the app- I am an obsessive perfectionist. Here is the link, which also gets more in-depth on the project and its goals:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...der-deckalyzer

I would also love to hear what additional features you guys would like to see in a Magic the Gathering deckbuilder, or hear any comments and concerns you may have! Thanks a lot guys and even if I don't make this money goal, I plan to eventually release the product and share it!

Thanks, and merry Christmas