Thread: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 036: Once in a Blue Moon

[Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 036: Once in a Blue Moon

New episode up after a bit of a hiatus:

http://www.thebrainstormshow.com/podcasts/episode-036/

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Re: [Podcast] The Brainstorm Show episode 036: Once in a Blue Moon

Man sometimes I imagine Wilson being my pal. Just having an educated and jaded opinion on everything that we do all day. Barely enough time to get the full rant in about thing X before we start on thing Y. I am not being sarcastic here, I enjoy Wilson and his thoroughness. Like just imagine buying a soda at a gas station with Wilson. Maybe he goes off for 45 minutes about the health consequences of drinking soda. Maybe he hits you with some sick facts about the sugar lobby. Maybe he lectures about budgeting and waste on excess. I dont necessarily care what Wilson talks about because I know that when he speaks he can back up whatever he says for as long as you will listen. This and EP 36 of the podcast in one week. nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Site Contributor
    Jun 2013
    London

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    Man sometimes I imagine Wilson being my pal. Just having an educated and jaded opinion on everything that we do all day. Barely enough time to get the full rant in about thing X before we start on thing Y. I am not being sarcastic here, I enjoy Wilson and his thoroughness. Like just imagine buying a soda at a gas station with Wilson. Maybe he goes off for 45 minutes about the health consequences of drinking soda. Maybe he hits you with some sick facts about the sugar lobby. Maybe he lectures about budgeting and waste on excess. I dont necessarily care what Wilson talks about because I know that when he speaks he can back up whatever he says for as long as you will listen. This and EP 36 of the podcast in one week. nice.
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    Storm was killed by Leovold
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyIsAnEternalFormat View Post
    The power of blue is overrated...I personally play Jund and I consistently top 4 FNMs with it.

Nice episode, good to hear from you guys again!

Great episode as usual. I agree that this is the most analytical legacy podcast out there. Keep up the good work!

Thread Information