Thread: [DECK] Modern Zombardment - Mardu Stockpile Station

[DECK] Modern Zombardment - Mardu Stockpile Station

The recent success of Nagakita Makoto with his Legacy Zombardment List and the success of Mardu Pyromancer in Modern inspired me to create this deck.

I have played Mardu Pyromancer for a while and came to the conclusion that is is a really nice deck. A lot of it's late success i would address to Blood Moon, the ability to at least compete in Grinding with Azcanta and the combination of Goblin Rabblemaster and Discard to beat the unfair decks with a fast clock. So Mardu Pyromancer does a lot right.

But as all decks relying on graveyard-cost-reduction (Bedlam Reveler) and synergy around playing multiple spells through flashback the deck has a hard time when there are cards like Rest in Peace and Nihil Spellbomb running around, Bedlam Reveler's cost reduction isn't as easy to activate as Delve and the deck has a problem with big creatures - more often than not i found myself on the chumping side in the topdeck battle, unable to pull ahead again once fallen behind.

That is where the Legacy Zombardment List comes into play: While it does play Bloodghast, Faithless Looting and Lingering Souls, it still is not dependend on the graveyard - thanks to Hidden Stockpile and the Revolt Mechanic that only requires a permanent to leave the Battlefield, not to be put into the Graveyard - and Grave Pact to pull ahead again even with 1/1 Tokens.

I'll start with the Maindeck:

Creatures (7)
    4x Bloodghast
    3x Insolent Neonate

Disruption and Removal(13)
    3x Inquisition of Kozilek
    2x Thoughtseize
    2x Collective Brutality
    2x Fatal Push
    2x Lightning Bolt
    2x Terminate

Cantrip (4)
    4x Faithless Looting

Engine (14)
    4x Hidden Stockpile
    2x Bitterblossom
    4x Lingering Souls
    1x Grafted Wargear
    1x Blasting Station
    2x Grave Pact

Free-Win Component (1)
    1x Blood Moon

Lands (21)
    4x Bloodstained Mire
    4x Marsh Flats
    1x Arid Mesa
    3x Blackcleave Cliffs
    2x Concealed Courtyard
    1x Blood Crypt
    1x Godless Shrine
    1x Sacred Foundry
    2x Swamp
    1x Plains
    1x Oboro, Palace in the Clouds

There is a lot of Synergy going on - Faithless Looting / Insolent Neonate / Collective Brutality and Blood Ghast / Lingering Souls allow for the Discard effects to be turned into an Advantage. Bloodghast and Hidden Stockpiles allow for skimming through the deck to relevant Cards, especially when paired with Oboro, Palace in the Clouds (View it as the Generic-Mana Utility-Land that about every deck has) that is the poor man's Undiscovered Paradise that allows us to trigger Revolt or Bloodghast every turn when the game should go really long, while Blasting Station provides reach.
    Insolent Neonate, Grafted Wargear, Hidden Stockpile and Blasting Station combined with Grave Pact is the reason why we can catch up from behind - while the original Mardu list has grave problems with Creatures above the 4 toughness mark, we have the possiblity of handling them for what is most likely the rest of the game. Since Modern is a lot more creature-driven, a resolved Grave Pact often spells game Over.

The 7 Discard Package is about the norm and has proven reliable at giving a shot to fight Combo in the main Board. Instead of going full on Inquisition and Thoughsteize we have the Maindeck Collective Brutality because of it's Synergy. Maxing out on Turn1 Discard is one thing on my testing list, but i feel that with Looting and Neonate there are a lot of options.
    6 Removals for the early Game seem light (8 including brutality), but since a lot of our cards produce a Token per Turn the deck is capable of chumping it's way through to stabilization.

All in all, the Deck is quite a more Grindy version of Mardu Pyromancer and trades the explosive Discard - Pyromancer - Lingering Souls start for a less fast, but more inevitable Grind. This deck is worse against decks that you cannot outgrind or where you need a fast clock because they can rebuild fast - like Tron, Storm, UR/Titan Breach and Titan Shift. But against some of those, we have the benefit of Blood Moon, that gives us a better shot than other Midrange Decks have.
    What this Deck does better than most other Midrange Decks - Hidden Stockpile: Servo Tokens are colorless and give you a way to Stall etched Champion until you can take over the game - and in other particular Matchups the recurrent Scry helps you finding your Sideboard.

That in mind, the Sideboard is Primarily to enhance either the ability to go aggressive or to stabilize, which makes it pretty close the Mardu Pyromancer List at the Moment:

2x Blood Moon
    3x Goblin Rabblemaster
    2x Kolaghan's Command
    2x Nihil Spellbomb
    1x Hazoret, the Fervent
    2x Kambal, Consul of Allocation
    Answer to Storm, if prefer it over Eidolong because it prevents casting Flashback + Draw ourselves
    2x Wear // Tear
    Answer to Azcanta, Detention Sphere, Runed Halo and Night of Souls Betrayl
    1x Zealous Persecution

Problems i have encountered are the Manabase - it often is more painful than it should be in a deck with Bitterblossom - i would appreciate someone looking over this. My rule at fetching was getting to B+R R+W in order to be able to play both Terminate and Hidden Stockpile. To Trigger Revolt, i also have often played the Checkland first, even when i could have saved 2 Life by getting a tapped Shockland. This is where i need both more matches and second eyes to get a better heuristic for using the lands and if the Token is worth 2 life points. The other part is getting Grave Pact to be cast on time.
    Another point i am unsure is the incorporation of Shambling Vent and the 22nd Land.

The deck however is only tested in a small sample size at the time, which is part of why i want to get this out.
    I know that every Brewer thinks that he has caught onto something and especially Legacy to Modern migrations are a fickle thing - so take everything with grains of salt. I look forward to feedback and questions.
    Last edited by Genu; 02-02-2018 at 07:15 AM. Reason: added card tags

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: [DECK] Modern Zombardment - Mardu Stockpile Station

I think Young Pyromancer is better than the graveyard synergy, and focusing more on token value. It's probably better to just go with good-stuff cards like Path/Bolt/Thoughtseize/Souls with Pyromancer synergy.

I'm actually trying to use Stockpile in legacy in a mardu deck, just because the cards are much better (Cabal Therapy, Swords to Plowshares.)
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    Minneapolis MN

Interesting take. I agree that Pyromancers should probably be in here since you still have a lot of the same cheap spells that mardu pyromancer decks use to get going. Insolent Neonate would probably be the thing I first cut to just throw him in here as is.

I took the mardu pyromancer deck in a different direction, which isn't really the same as Zombardment, it's more of a mix of the midrange decks. I'm using Nahiri, the harbinger + Emrakul, the aeons torn for the late game stalls, along with Liliana of the Veil, while keeping Bedlam Reveler in. Granted Emrakul's shuffle effect is terrible for your graveyard accumulation, but you can hang onto it until Nahiri is ready if your graveyard is something you are counting on that game. Nahiri and Liliana both give some solid late game plans if your deck stalls, and you have a lot of tokens to chump block for them when necessary.

If you still like the zombardment idea I think Pyromancers and maybe even Liliana would help you out.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

I actually played Butcher of the Horde x2 for a little while, and it was surprisingly good. The 10 point swing, haste, and flying factor were very good. If I stuck and untapped with a Butcher it was very hard to lose. It's above the curve (5/4 flyer for 4) and it has so many good options (lifelink, haste, vigilance) that make combat a mess (in a good way.)

I would only play Looting if I was using Bedlam Reveler, or another delve threat like Angler. The just isn't enough graveyard synergy to warrant losing a card and hoping you don't get blown out by grave hate. I also like to board Rest in Peace myself, the only card it hurts is Souls and that is a tradeoff I am more than willing to make against decks that count.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    Minneapolis MN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I would only play Looting if I was using Bedlam Reveler, or another delve threat like Angler. The just isn't enough graveyard synergy to warrant losing a card and hoping you don't get blown out by grave hate.
    It's actually really good if you plan to discard it instead of use it the first time mid-late game. Liliana/Nahiri/CoBru let you discard it "free" and then when you cast it for 3 it doesn't put you down 1 card.

Early game I think it's one of the most important pieces of mardu since you don't get to fix your hands with Serum Visions like blue gets to. You do go down a card casting it turn 1 but it really smooths things out and if you get rid of Lingering Souls or something else you don't mind in the graveyard it's effectively even.

I think Young Pyromancer is better than the graveyard synergy, and focusing more on token value. It's probably better to just go with good-stuff cards like Path/Bolt/Thoughtseize/Souls with Pyromancer synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Interesting take. I agree that Pyromancers should probably be in here since you still have a lot of the same cheap spells that mardu pyromancer decks use to get going. Insolent Neonate would probably be the thing I first cut to just throw him in here as is.
    Actually, you haven't read right - besides Bloodghast, we are relying less on the Graveyard because cards like Hidden Stockpile and Bitterblossom do not rely on the Graveyard, contrary to Bedlam Reveler. In addition to that, Young Pyromancer would be a creature worth keeping removal for - which we absolutely don't want to parse in the Maindeck. This deck excels at blanking removal - Bloodghast, Bitterblossom, Lingering Souls and Hidden Stockpile Tokens are not what you want to point your removal at. Including Pyromancer in the deck would just activate cards that otherwise were dead.

I'm actually trying to use Stockpile in legacy in a mardu deck, just because the cards are much better (Cabal Therapy, Swords to Plowshares.)
    For the Legacy part, i don't know if you are trolling - but i explicitly said it was inspired by the recent Legacy finish. I can understand if what you really want to say is that you criticise that Cabal Therapy is the thing that glues the Deck together in Legacy, but in Modern the card that is most important is Grave Pact - since it outright locks most decks out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    I took the mardu pyromancer deck in a different direction, which isn't really the same as Zombardment, it's more of a mix of the midrange decks. I'm using Nahiri, the harbinger + Emrakul, the aeons torn for the late game stalls, along with Liliana of the Veil, while keeping Bedlam Reveler in. Granted Emrakul's shuffle effect is terrible for your graveyard accumulation, but you can hang onto it until Nahiri is ready if your graveyard is something you are counting on that game. Nahiri and Liliana both give some solid late game plans if your deck stalls, and you have a lot of tokens to chump block for them when necessary.

If you still like the zombardment idea I think Pyromancers and maybe even Liliana would help you out.
    The take on Nahiri, or Fearless Mardu was a concept that was picked up right around the Nahiri print, with Fatal Push being printed it might be worth exploring, but that is not where i intend to go. I am working on a modern version on Zombardment, which is the reason why this thread was created - so i will not discard that angle. In the long run it might turn out to be unviable (which is totally fine, most brews do), but i am looking for input to make this strategy work - not switching the strategy.

The Inclusion of Liliana however has a valid point - it is easy to protect with the many Tokens we create and can apply a lot of pressure even to combo decks when combined with discard and it has overall good synergy with the deck. However, the 3 Slot already is really crowded - i have to examine where i could start making room in the Maindeck, but in the Sideboard it would be an easy inclusion.

I actually played Butcher of the Horde x2 for a little while, and it was surprisingly good. The 10 point swing, haste, and flying factor were very good. If I stuck and untapped with a Butcher it was very hard to lose. It's above the curve (5/4 flyer for 4) and it has so many good options (lifelink, haste, vigilance) that make combat a mess (in a good way.)

I would only play Looting if I was using Bedlam Reveler, or another delve threat like Angler. The just isn't enough graveyard synergy to warrant losing a card and hoping you don't get blown out by grave hate. I also like to board Rest in Peace myself, the only card it hurts is Souls and that is a tradeoff I am more than willing to make against decks that count.
    Butcher of the Horde would be interesting to offset Bitterblossom, but it is a 4 drop and again would reactivate their removal, but i can see it's power in post-board games - and it's a sacoutlet to keep revolt active. I will try that.

Faithless Looting is the card that keeps the Deck together - with Bloodghast and Lingering Souls the discard often isn't a big deal, and swapping spare discard to removal or vice versa depending on what you are up against is really good - look at Faithless looting as card quality rather than card advantage - although you could argue that getting rid of a dead card is virtual card advantage too.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

All fair points, and I agree that Grave Pact is much better in modern. Looting does do a fair job, I was forgetting Souls/Ghast are just fine in the graveyard. You really have me thinking, because I have all the cards to build this in Modern minus the Grave Pacts (which aren't hard to get a hold of.) I'm short on the Bitterblossoms, but that could be where I slot in Pyromancers. I don't think Neonate is good enough for the deck, not with Looting already smoothing out draws and having the Souls/Ghast synergy. I also think the 1-of Blood Moon, and Blood Moon in general, is a distraction for the deck. It might be 'free win' when you play it sometimes, but I don't think it will happen often, and it can be completely dead in some matchups.

The Blasting Station/Grafted Wargear slots...not sure about those. I don't see anything inherently broken with them, maybe you can enlighten me. If not then just attacking with tokens seems good. I'd rather have Ajani Vengeant and Liliana of the Veil.

Also, these cards seem to be fairly good with Bloodghast/Tokens:

Barrage of Expendables
    Tymaret, The Murder King
    Vampiric Rites
    Viscera Seer

Those seem to be quite a bit more flexible, and efficient, than Grave Pact. Maybe 1-2 Grave Pact is the right call, but Barrage of Expendables and Tymaret give an absurd amount of reach, maybe even making Lightning Bolt not as good. I think Vampiric Rites seems particularly good in this deck, as it gains life and draws cards.

The more I dig into this concept, the more I like it. Hidden Stockpile was a fantastic printing for this type of deck.

P.S. No I'm not trolling, I am actually considering a list for legacy that plays the same key cards. Adding Stoneforge Mystic and Jitte/BSkull, Cabal Therapy, Wasteland, and Goblin Bombardment add a lot of power to the deck.
    Brainstorm Realist

I am actually considering a list for legacy that plays the same key cards
    I actually linked the deck that won the Legacy Grand Prix Shizuoka in the starting post - with a Video that explains a lot of its synergies.

The Blasting Station/Grafted Wargear slots...not sure about those. I don't see anything inherently broken with them, maybe you can enlighten me.
    My mistake, i thought the interactions are really obvious: Hidden Stockpile triggers whenever a permanent leaves the Battlefield. By requipping Grafted Wargear or Activating Blasting station you can Trigger revolt, which means those cards secure that you always will get Revolt on your turn while spending all your mana. They also can Trigger Gravepact, since the creature will hit the graveyard. Blasting Station on the other hand untaps whenever a creature enters the Battlefiedl - casting Lingering Souls - you could immediately bin the tokens to deal damage triggering hidden stockpiles means you can immediately sac the tokens - It is possible to setup turns where you can just shoot 4-6 damage directly in the opponents face. In addition to that - you improve the value of chumpblocking by sacing x blockers to scry with Stockpiles and another one into the station - giving you a lot of reach even when the opponents creatures are bigger.

Grafted Wargear is actually a really good weapon against everything that doesn't play Kolaghan's Command - upgrading your Tokens to significant damage is a nightmare for decks that can only point their removal at the tokens (UW for example) and helps you to trade your tokens upwards against other decks like humans (vs Mantis Rider) for example.
    Grafted Wargear also allows Bloodghast to attack into Gurmag Angler and Goyf. I know it lines up poorly vs Abrupt Decay and Kolaghan's Command, but the Sacrifice Effect is mostly benefitial to us, which makes the card bearable even in face of those.

I also think the 1-of Blood Moon, and Blood Moon in general, is a distraction for the deck. It might be 'free win' when you play it sometimes, but I don't think it will happen often, and it can be completely dead in some matchups.
    Get rid of it with Looting in useless Matchup, win the other ones. Blood Moon is in a really good position at the moment and wrecks a lot of decks.

I don't think Neonate is good enough for the deck, not with Looting already smoothing out draws and having the Souls/Ghast synergy.
    Neonate is a redraw, can actively trigger revolt and has Menace that it brutal with grafted Wargear, which is why it was in the initial list. However, i've found it to be the card that i wanted to draw the least - which is a good indicator for cutting it.

Also, these cards seem to be fairly good with Bloodghast/Tokens:

Barrage of Expendables
    Tymaret, The Murder King
    Vampiric Rites
    Viscera Seer

Those seem to be quite a bit more flexible, and efficient, than Grave Pact. Maybe 1-2 Grave Pact is the right call, but Barrage of Expendables and Tymaret give an absurd amount of reach, maybe even making Lightning Bolt not as good. I think Vampiric Rites seems particularly good in this deck, as it gains life and draws cards.
    Barrage of Expendables does the same thing that Blasting station does - but for an activation cost we can't pay that often (only if we do have Blood Moon) - the deck is still mainly BW (Bloodghast, Stockpile, Bitterblossom and you need to Plan for getting basics or tapped lands to preserve your life total - that is crucial when using bitterblossom. Also the deck has virtually infinite mana sinks - casting flashbacks and keeping the hidden stockpile triggers and scrys going is likely to use all our mana all the time.

Tymaret is just expensive - it won't replace bolt in any way because you need to be able to disrupt Affinity or Humans in the first Turns - which Tymaret doesn't do. The card would have the same job as blasting station - which is the slot where i would run it. But there's the Mana-Sink problem again - but i see it's benefits over the station vs decks like Grixis Control - It's just hard to get rid of and can tax countermagic and removal. This i could actually see working.

Vampiric Rites - i could see a 1-of to counteract Bitterblossom, but i wouldn't go up in numbers because you never want a second copy. Draw + Lifegain is inherently better than the scry from stockpiles, but i don't think that this warrant's that the card on it's own does nothing. It might be a good Sideboard-Tech though.

Viscera Seer is a creature worth pointing removal at - which is something we don't want to have so we can use Sideboard-Cards like Kambal.

I'm short on the Bitterblossoms, but that could be where I slot in Pyromancers
    It both activates opponents removal and doesn't play well with the rest of the deck - with all the Enchantments and Artifacts being part of the Strategy it just isn't that reliable to generate Advantage.

Last week has been a bliss though, i got a lot of feedback and inense testing sessions - my current list has evolved quite a bit

4 Bloodghast

4 Faithless Looting
    4 Lingering Souls

3 Lightning Bolt
    2 Terminate
    1 Lighting Helix

2 Collective Brutality
    4 Inquisition of Kozilek
    1 Thoughtseize

1 Blood Moon

1 Liliana of the Veil

4 Hidden Stockpile
    1 Grafted Wargear
    1 Blasting Station
    2 Bitterblossom
    2 Grave Pact
    1 Goblin Bushwhacker

1 Aerid Mesa
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    4 Marsh Flats
    4 Blackcleave Cliffs
    1 Shambling Vent
    1 Blood Crypt
    1 Sacred Foundry
    1 Godless Shrine
    3 Swamp
    1 Plains
    1 Oboro, Palace in the Clouds

Just to Explain the changes - first off at the Manabase: I did the numbers according to Frank Karsten's possible greatest article and focused on what i did want to play when. The optimal start to grinding/disruption is Blackcleave Cliffs into discard followod by Fetch for Sacred Foundry and Hidden Stockpiles for the first Revolt trigger. From then we have either Double Red to go for Looting and Lightning Bolt, the BR for Terminate or the BRR with a land drop (since except for Basic plains every other Land generates B to go for Bolt Termiante, Looting Terminate, Bolt Collective Brutality or something similar.
    So the concealed Courtyards where swapped to the full set of Blackcleave Cliffs and Basic Swamp to keep it both painless and to metagame the current share of Field of Ruins. I also went to the 22 Land with Shambling Vents because Lifelink is really good, but we are so Color-Heavy that we can't afford another Utility-Land besides Oboro (Which triggers revolt and Landfall for Bloodghasts.

As for the maindeck - I switched the Fatal Pushes to more Lightning Bolt and Lightning Helix, although we are probably the most reliable deck to activate revolt - but we do need the reach and we want to survive the early turns - with Push the mana becomes either awkward or more painful - awkward means not playing spells on curve which is bad versus aggressive strategies - and more painful even more so. As already said, Insolent Neonate was the card i wanted to draw the least each game, so i cut it - In it's place is the Shambling Vent, Liliana of the Veil and Goblin Bushwhacker.
    I thought about Bushwhacker vs Zealous Persecution and persecution might be the right choice at the moment with 2 Pyromancer Decks performing well at the Pro Tour, but Bushwhacker is a lot better on the offense - Triggering Blooghast, Flashback Lingering souls into Bushwhacker just ends Games. Also, it's a creature for the apparent Sac-outlets and can Trigger revolt - which is want to touch for the sideboard.

My sideboard has been changed to this:

2 Blood Moon
    2 Lightning Helix
    1 Anger of the Gods
    2 Kambal, Consul of Allocation
    1 Liliana of the Veil
    2 Wear // Tear
    2 Nihil Spellbomb
    1 Crackling Doom
    2 Aven Mindcensor

Blood Moon is Self explanatory, Helix and Anger are for Affinity, Humans and the Like, Kambal is for Storm, Liliana for Midrange/Control, Wear // Tear for anything where you can expect Rest in Peace, Detention Sphere, Spreading Seas or artifacts. I'm not sure if there should be Seal of Cleansing in this slot, because it can trigger revolt. Nihil Spellbomb also Trigger's revolt, and then there are the 3 fringe inclusions - Crackling Doom and Aven Mindcensor. Crackling Doom is for Breach, Shadow and Bogles, Aven Mindcensor for Scapeshift/Ramp. But this mix covers basically all types of decks.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

You're slowly winning me over. I still want YP, but maybe I need to let that go...and if Blood Moon is good enough for 1 copy, maybe I can work in 2 copies main. Bushwhacker is spicy! I like the out-of nowhere attack for 10-12 damage it can do.
    Brainstorm Realist

A lot has happened since the last update, and the Deck got an tremendous upgrade in Stitcher's Supplier: Thanks to it We are now able to Support Gravecrawler and it can actively dig for Threats, while generating good value with Hidden Stockpiles.
    The Deck has dropped the 3rd Color, since there are to few payoffs - and while Faithless Looting is good, it's not that Good.

Since all our Creatures are small and unlikely to Trade, i've included 2 Bridge from Below which generate a massive board presence on their own - especially when you can just Sac your creatures to prevent your opponent from chumpbocking them away. To support those in Addition to stitcher's Supplier upped the amount of Collective Brutality and Liliana of the Veil. In Union with Bridge from Below and Graveyard based strategies Rising up, Fatal Push was dropped in Favor of more Path to Exile.

Overall those changes made the Deck a lot faster - generating a decent Board-Presence from the Graveyard is much easier and the Deck has become slightly more Aggressive while also being able to Grind better.

Cards that got cut are Faithless Looting, Blasting Station, Grafted Wargear, Goblin Bushwhacker, Oboro, Palace in the Clouds - they were all to playful and not streamlined enough. Instead we can Focus on a more solid Manabase, Field of Ruin + Blood Ghast.

4 Stitcher's Supplier
    3 Bloodghast
    4 Gravecrawler
    3 Tidehollow Sculler
    4 Lingering Souls

4 Hidden Stockpile
    3 Inquisition of Kozilek
    3 Collective Brutality

4 Path to Exile
    2 Bridge from Below
    1 Smuggler's Copter

3 Liliana of the Veil

3 Field of Ruin
    3 Marsh Flats
    3 Shambling Vent
    2 Godless Shrine
    3 Swamp
    1 Vault of the Archangel
    1 Plains
    4 Concealed Courtyard
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1 Dakmor Salvage

With the Focus on BW the sideboard has been trimmed down to what's important:

1 Gravepact
    1 Settle the Wreckage
    2 Stony Silence
    2 Seal of Cleansing
    2 Rest in Peace
    1 Bitterblossom
    2 Zealous Persecution
    3 Duress
    1 Damping Sphere

Some of those are to adress Aggro Decks, Stony Silence, Rest in Peace and Damping Sphere are specifically for the latest Breakout-Decks (Tron, Bridgevine, Hollow One, KCI). Rest in Peace may look weird and could be Leyline of the Void, but the Deck doesn't mulligan that Well and i'd rather have something that is playable and impactful later on when you draw into it. While it does cripple the recursion Engine, it usually cripples the opposing Deck more and a couple of small beaters already go a long way.

Overall the deck has been performing against Everything that is not Tron. I'm posting this because i'm expecting massive amounts of Graveyard hate i don't want to fight through - while the Synergie is incredible, all cards are mediocre at best on their own.
    Last edited by Genu; 04-28-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information