Thread: [Bellevue, WA] Mox Boarding House Bellevue Duel for Duals 5k 04/04/2018

[Bellevue, WA] Mox Boarding House Bellevue Duel for Duals 5k 04/04/2018

[Bellevue, WA] Mox Boarding House Bellevue Duel for Duals 5k 04/04/2018

With Grand Prix Seattle coming through town during the weekend, Mox Boarding House Bellevue is thrilled to kick everything off with a Duel for Duals 5K! The event will happen the Wednesday before the Legacy GP so make sure to drop on by if you are travelling early and looking for some place to get some Legacy practice in before the Grand Prix! Reserve your spot for the chance of the best lands printed in magic: Original blue duals!*

*Or a HUGE chunk of store credit!

Details:

Time and Date: Wednesday, April 4. Doors open at 10 AM, first round/players meeting at 11 AM

Address: 13310 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98005

Entry: $60

Format: Legacy, Swiss rounds based on attendance, cut to top 8. HARD CAP OF 128 PLAYERS.

Competitive Rules Enforcement Level. Decklists Required.

Feature matches with commentary will be streamed at: www.twitch.tv/cardkingdom

Prizes:

1st place: Four Revised Underground Seas (Or Store Credit Equivalent)

2nd place: Two Revised Volcanic Islands

3rd & 4th place: Two Revised Tropical Islands

5th - 8th place: One Revised Tundra

9th - 16th place: $100 Store Credit

17th - 32nd place: $60 Store Credit

Preregistration will open on Saturday, February 17th at: https://app.getoccasion.com/p/n/brbmkunyehwcjusuipybqg#

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Re: [Bellevue, WA] Mox Boarding House Bellevue Duel for Duals 5k 04/04/2018

Registered! I don't know where the ticker started -- events usually begin at 72 and count down from there -- but this event is potentially halfway to sold out, so get on it now if you want to play in the 5K.

Re: [Bellevue, WA] Mox Boarding House Bellevue Duel for Duals 5k 04/04/2018

This is now officially sold-out, thankfully I made it just in time. I haven't played legacy, let alone any magic, for almost two years (life ... busy ... bleh). The announcement of both GP Seattle and this 5K have brought me back and I am so stoked!

Thread Information