Very impressive! Thanks for a very nice tournament report! Great to have you as an active contributor here! I saw a comment on Reddit about planned recording of playing, I guess you are involved in that? It would be a great resource to have here. I want to record my local tournaments too but haven't gotten close to access to the local store's recording equipment yet..

Maybe you share my idea that we need to prepare for the attrition heavy decks somehow? Or just leave it as it is? I see in your maindeck Renegade Rallier and TNN that are kind of good vs attrition, and a few others that are valuable like Mother, Glen Elendra etc. Also in your board I see Thrun, Tracker, Wilt-Leaf, Crusader and Sanctum Prelate as potentially very good cards. Do you think we need more or just having what's there is enough? Like the occasional Mother surviving t1. Moving something from the board to the maindeck? Etc.

Like I've been writing I think Hangarback Walker, Ranger of Eos or Recruiter of the Guard and maybe Flickerwisp would be good ways to fight this attrition. Hangarback Walker with some way to get it back from the graveyard would be great, but maybe it's futile. Maybe a Ranger of Eos and two Hangarback Walkers would be enough. I like the idea of using Scryb Ranger to grow Hangarback Walker with three counters every turn.

I'll re-read your report later and see if I have some other input.