Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: M.O.S.T. - Merieke, Opposition, (Survival), Tradewind Rider

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Re: M.O.S.T. - Merieke, Opposition, (Survival), Tradewind Rider

Very interesting, will add to the deck's history. :) Not as old as the Tradewind Rider/Survival standard decks but very nice still.

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Ooh, MOst undefeated on the lgl legacy tournament round 3: http://www.twitch.tv/leavingalegacy

How is the deck looking now that Wrenn is banned? I'm psyched to give it another go. How are people dealing with Depths?

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by nimkee View Post
    How is the deck looking now that Wrenn is banned? I'm psyched to give it another go. How are people dealing with Depths?
    It is a bit early to say how the meta shapes out, which influences deckbuilding a lot here, but basically back to what it was before W6 made us, some of us, add giver of runes, paradise druid, and cut down on mana dorks.. Maybe paradise druid is still worth it, not sure, hitting pws is nice, and I could see a giver or two in the deck..

Do join the Discord, I think there's a link in the discord thread. Also, what version are you playing?

I was on an old Atraxa build from 2018, no combo or anything too fancy.

I've yet to use discord though this might push me to do so. How do you do against UW blade with b2b?

Quote Originally Posted by pettdan View Post
    It is a bit early to say how the meta shapes out, which influences deckbuilding a lot here, but basically back to what it was before W6 made us, some of us, add giver of runes, paradise druid, and cut down on mana dorks.. Maybe paradise druid is still worth it, not sure, hitting pws is nice, and I could see a giver or two in the deck..

Do join the Discord, I think there's a link in the discord thread. Also, what version are you playing?

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by nimkee View Post
    I was on an old Atraxa build from 2018, no combo or anything too fancy.

I've yet to use discord though this might push me to do so. How do you do against UW blade with b2b?
    Perfect, come join! Alwaysneed more people discussing and sharing ideas.. Anyway here works too..

Uw blade is always tough I feel, but I think decent.. Plague engineer does answer tnn which is nice. I recently met them with an updated build, lost.. I ran 3 prelates and a kambal maindeck.. T3 prelate resolved and.. Lets see, might as well paste the whole tourereport from the discord, was intending to do that.. Ended up winning 2-0 vs stoneblade but was so close to ruining it with a mislay last minute.. Opponent actually commented on not boarding into b2b's and how that was probably a mistake,iirc.

From Oct 30:
    Had a 2-1-1 at the locals today. Lost vs 4c control with w6, oko and jace, he was down at 1 life in the final game and eeked it out after a very slow start. Funny that I worked hard to improve the matchup, or well actually rather the RUG matchup amd uw.. Need to consider this deck now too, heard about it but didn't play against it before, it was played by two players who both 4-0d the event today. Then I won 2-0 vs UW Stoneblade control, really tight and almost drew by a late misplay, getting deputy into play taking his palace jailer which would allow him to stp it and get another jailer trigger and monarch back.. Realized last second and went for my own jailer instead. Drew with DnT in super tight games. He had a lot of revokers turning of mothers and givers, a lot of flickerwisp for card advantage beaters and multiple jailers.
    And also beat 4c w6 cascade (bloodbraids, shardless, coatl, strix, hymn, lily, decays etc)
    3 prelates, kambal, and 5 runes felt good. Not sure about deputies and plaguecrafter
    2 plague engineers were good.
    Jailer was good..

Thread Information