Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCG Worcester Open - Legacy

Bob Ross
    Jun 2012
    Baltimore

Re: SCG Worcester Open - Legacy

Can we remake the Source's background banner? We can sub out Bob, Knight, Hymn, and Goyf for 4 pictures of Deathrite. Then might as well replace the Sensei's Top with Terminus since Miracles is the same as before.

That or we can just replace it with a picture of a filled out Grixis Delver decklist
    Strawberry Shortcake

http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...erry-Shortcake

What a brainstorm do? Draw card and activate on draw effects fix hand, removing woods
    #FreeNedleeds

Site Contributor
    Sep 2015
    Austin TX

^ I wish the Source had an upvote function.

Quote Originally Posted by bfeingersh View Post
    Game 1 I mulled on the play and didn't want to go to 5, got appropriately punished. Game 2 I'm sure there's something I could have done differently, I was waiting a few turns to hopefully get resources for a lethal NO but him flipping his Delvers to FOW basically put me in the 2-turn hard lock.

I went 9-2-ID against Delver (lost a close match to Noah in the swiss) and was very happy to be paired against that matchup all weekend. Overall though, Elves is just not a very well-rounded deck, if this was a GP or an open I had to travel to I would have played something like Delver or Lands.
    Yeah, you looked strong versus delver all rounds, hence the surprice. But I guess, Elves! does have more bad hands than one might think, given arbors and cradles. Very nice run though! Congrats!

MTGO Name: Adelorenzi
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n Cook View Post
    That or we can just replace it with a picture of a filled out Grixis Delver decklist

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Also it was funny watching that guy just get a true name down and completely invalidate every card that Tez had. What a stupid fucking card
    Toxic Deluge, Engineered Plague, and Ensnaring Bridge still stop TNN, but obviously I didn't see/resolve any of those during the match. Getting Deluge for 5 countered was very rough, since you have to pay the life upfront. I was very surprised to see Abrade, but also happy because I really like that card and am considering putting it into my sideboard as well. I'm definitely rethinking the value of Chalice on 2 in the matchup to shut off artifact hate. Or at least non- Abrupt Decay ones.

Thread Information