Hello!

So I played magic heavily when I was young about 20 years ago or so. Over the past year I've really been getting back into the game. I've decided to get into Legacy since I have a lot of old cards and there are some regular Legacy nights at my LGS. I also did some cost analysis, and the cost for me to get into modern is not much different from Legacy, considering the cards I already own.

Anyway, after nearly a year of debate, I've decided to build Reanimator for my first Legacy deck. Since I'm on a budget, I've built a mono-black version with intentions to make it BR when I get some dual lands. I have about $60 left to round out my main decklist, and I'm looking for advice on what's the wisest way to spend that money. First, here is my current decklist:

//CREATURES
1 Iona, Shield of Emeria
2 Griselbrand
2 Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
1 Sire of Insanity
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
1 Tidesprout Tyrant
4 Putrid Imp

//OTHER SPELLS
4 Reanimate
4 Exhume
2 Animate Dead
4 Entomb
2 Buried Alive
4 Dark Ritual
4 Lotus Petal
4 Gitaxian Probe
3 Cabal Therapy
2 Duress

//LAND
16 Swamp

My top considerations right now are for buying a playset of Thoughtsieze or a set of Fetchlands. What would you say is more important to get first?

Also, for planning my next purchases, do you think pain lands are an ok alternative to the original dual lands until I can afford them?

I really appreciate the feedback and advice!