Quote Originally Posted by sroncor1 View Post
@Alex_UNLIMITED- Yes there is risk with the entomb of the Engineer. But there is also upside. Often times the match ups where you need the Bridge, the Engineer will be able to untap bc they either dont have removal, or hopefully spent it on your other threats as you should slow roll the Bridge in those match ups so that you are able to get maximum value from attacking. Also you have a copy in teh board with Karn, so we are effectively running many more copies of the card in teh main deck and side at this point. There is no room to run more Bridges in Shortcake. So if you are worried about the Engineer dying before he can weld in the Bridge, dont get a Bridge with his effect. In the end you only run one Bridge maindeck anyway. When you do grab it, you do so bc you are basically fucked without it and you need it now. Otherwise the Engineer should be garbiing more high value targets.
I think I understand what do you mean. That's ok, only one Ensnaring Bridge in the maindeck seems enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sroncor1 View Post
BLood Moon is still very strong against Miracles, even the UW variants. Its ability to help keep them off double blue while stopping shuffling is a nice effect that allows you to grind there.
I think that that the problem is Teferi, Time Traveler, that's very good against Blood Moon. Do you keep Blood Moon in g2 against Miracles? If so, what do you prefer to side out?