Thread: [Deck] Strawberry Shortcake

Threaded View

Mar 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden

Re: [Deck] Strawberry Shortcake

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Maybe it's been discussed and tried already, but what about some number of Experimental Frenzy? It's great with ETutor and this deck has the mana to play it quickly if need be. I could see a 4 Welder version with Maybe a number of LED to make it even better. Also the deck has a decent amount of shuffle effects/copter to loot and try again for a new top card. It can't win on its own like a 4 mana walker, but it feels like it might warrant consideration
    I agree, I suggested it in the Discord a while ago. It doesn't play so well with Recruiter, but better with Ballista (can cast it for 0 if you're digging for other cards) and as you say E Tutor and LED. It would be nice to get som Mox Opals in too but that may be too hard to make work.. At least it changes the deck a lot. I tried one copy of Frenzy once at the LGS but never drew it in the matchups where it would have mattered. I'll surely try it again, here or in Grixis. It is a shame it doesn't work with Auriok Salvagers / Bomberman though..
    Last edited by pettdan; 11-29-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information