Thread: Recording device

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

Recording device

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone here knows a good starting equipment I can invest on, I love playing Legacy and there's just not much videos of them getting uploaded, so I was thinking over time, I can save up money and get some legacy matches on camera from my FNM. So I was wondering if anyone here have something specific to recommend, or as well as some advise on setting it up?

Thank you.
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Re: Recording device

I'd recommend starting slow. When we've streamed, we've just used two webcams - one on the match and one on the commentary. Throw in a good mic for the commentary team and the only things left to figure are the computer and the lightning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Thread Information