Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GP Birmingham discussion

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: GP Birmingham discussion

Speaking for myself, Champion is an ace. It's basicly your own TNN. I have them in my build and have come to love them. It's great to sac your Ravager knowing the target the counters are going to land on can't be removed in response, can block a Batterskull without giving life or punch past an opponents TNN.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

https://magic.wizards.com/en/events/...sts-2018-05-12

Guess what's in 9th to 16th? DRS decks like 4 Grixis and Food chain vs. everything else.

Same 50 cards for half the top16
    Meta collapse.

No no, you're not looking at it statistically correct, they are all completely different anomalies. Most diverse Legacy has been in decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

No thalia decks in the top 16 is disappointing. I wish they would post top 32 or a day 2 breakdown. Of the 5 overarching archetypes: 12 blue stew, 2 chalice decks, 2 glass cannon combo, and 0 thalia or loam. At least chalice won the whole thing.

Thread Information