3. ANT 2-0
4. Moon Stompy 2-0
5. Lands 2-0
6. Sneak and Show 1-2
7. 12 Post 1-1-1
8. Miracles 1-2
9. 4C Pile 1-2

Highlights and matches:
Against ANT and Lands, luck and misplays on them won me game 1 and Rest in Peace completely shut them off while Batterskull connected for game 2.
Against Moon Stompy, fetching for basics was top notch and holding Force of Will against their Fiery Confluence won both games. Boarding Disenchant also helped against Blood Moon, although fetching basics was just good enough already.
The matches against Sneak and Show were lost just because I kept subpar-hands without a fast enough clock.
The same story against 12 Post where racing them without a clock like Batterskull or True-Name Nemesis just became harder and harder as they landed more land drops.
The Miracle match was my favorite. I played against Peer who eventually made it to the top 8. He is a really good player with a beautiful full altered list. The games where really grindy, with some insane miracle topdecks from him and one amazing last game with a crucial turn where he Jtms-Brainstormed + fetched + 2 Portent both with shuffle into a blind Terminus on my upkeep when he was at 1 Life and I had a TNN on board.
The last match against 4C Pile was really grindy but Kolaghan's Command won both games and at that point, knowing I was not in the top 8 I was rather chatting with my opponent who had been playing since 1995.

Conclusion:
I felt like I did pretty well even though I burned out at the end. By the end of round 5, I was undeafeated and seating right next to some of the top players like Julian Knab and Tomas Mar which felt pretty good as I was rather playing the list I love instead of a tier deck. To my defense I had not slept well and had a sored throat.

Final Standings:
67th of 259 players.